[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO sees no difference between dog fighting and hunting deer

Randall

:D

WR Owens Says Dogfighting, Hunting Similar

Tom Osborne, San Antonio Express News -

Cowboys WR Terrell Owens recently said that he sees no difference between dogfighting and hunting deer. "They cut their heads off, and they go to mount them on the wall," Owens said . "And they are animals as well. I don't see a big difference." Owens said he attended a dogfight when he was younger, but didn't condone the actions of Atlanta QB Michael Vick.

OK T.O. Let;s see, how about the fact that deer live free their whole lives until killed and the dogs are manpulated and caged . That's one dfiference.

Pointing to animal farming would make more sense.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have plenty of people with pit bulls around here, and plenty of people that fight them. Yes its illegal. Yes its immoral. But it is part of the culture of certain socio-economic classes. Some people including also feel that hunting is immoral and that eating meat is immoral.That is their culture. The only difference is that one is illegal and the others are only a few years away from being illegal. That does not make Vick a heinous monster. Just a lousey QB.

That also doesn't make TO or Whoopi or anyone else wrong jsut because they do not share your (or anyone else's views).

Edited by DKF

It is amazing the lengths some people will go to in an attempt to justify sociopathic behavior.

It is amazing the lengths some people will go to in an attempt to justify sociopathic behavior.

It amazing the lack of comprehension that some people have by failing to understand the difference between justifying a sociopathic behavior and understanding a sociopathic behavior. :D

We have plenty of people with pit bulls around here, and plenty of people that fight them. Yes its illegal. Yes its immoral. But it is part of the culture of certain socio-economic classes. Some people including also feel that hunting is immoral and that eating meat is immoral.That is their culture. The only difference is that one is illegal and the others are only a few years away from being illegal. That does not make Vick a heinous monster. Just a lousey QB.

That also doesn't make TO or Whoopi or anyone else wrong jsut because they do not share your (or anyone else's views).

People can find better ways to gamble that don't include killing animals. Poker anyone. Dice?

It does make them wrong when they are defending convicted felons.

People can find better ways to gamble that don't include killing animals. Poker anyone. Dice?

It does make them wrong when they are defending convicted felons.

In 20 years eating meat will be illegal too. As well as smoking, drinking, and having sex. Just because someone does something 'illegal' doesn't mean that the people commiting the crimes are monsters.

Anyone remember 'prohibition'? :D

People that can't make a distinction between an attempt to stalk and kill a wild animal, and making a hobby out of forcing animals to rip each other to shreds for their personal "enjoyment" are definitely people I worry about sharing this planet with.

Edited by rattsass

People that can't make a disctinction between an attempt to stalk and kill a wild animal, and making a hobby out of forcing animals to rip each other to shreds for their personal "enjoyment" are definitely people I worry about sharing this planet with.

What worries me the most is people that view the world as 'black or white' with no shades of grey in between. :D

People that can't make a disctinction between an attempt of the hobby of stalking and killing wild animals for their personal "enjoyment" , and making a hobby out of forcing animals to rip each other to shreds for their personal "enjoyment" are definitely people I worry about sharing this planet with.
Edited by Big Score 1

What worries me the most is people that view the world as 'black or white' with no shades of grey in between. :D

There is no gray area to me. If you enjoy torturing animals (NOT killing - TORTURING) or if you condone it, you aren't wired right.

There is no gray area to me. If you enjoy torturing animals (NOT killing - TORTURING) or if you condone it, you aren't wired right.

And if you find yourself siding with T.O. ......well, enough said.

SO you support the way turkeys are raised and slaughtered in this country? Are you suggesting that since they are caged, force-feed, and forced to live in their own fece, that anyone who buys a turkey should be a criminal since that are a party to that act?

Edited by DKF

Some people think that people who eat meat aren't wired right.

Some people think that people who drink aren't wired right.

Most people who condem other people just because other people do not share their point of view aren't wired right.