[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why'd I listen to yall

capostatus

tellin me to start james jones over calvin johnson

cj already has a catch for 26 yds and the game just started

I didn't reply to your topic but I would've said James Jones also. Jennings was out in what was supposed to be a high scoring game where Driver wasn't at full strength. With no one else to look for Jones should've had a big game. I recommended him over Coles. Those people have something to be upset about.

hahahaha relax folks...i blame myself more than i blame anyone else

i hate leaving points on the bench

and cardsfan why am i stupid when everyone else told me to start jones (not just here). i wanted to start calvin because hes the more talented player but i weighed my options . jones shouldve had a better game. id still kick your ass with my fantasy team

kitna to roy williams sure helped me though :D

hahahaha relax folks...i blame myself more than i blame anyone else

i hate leaving points on the bench

Hey, it's cool then - we ALL hate leaving points on the bench. But you go with what you think is the best choice based on what you know at the time.

You have to realize that several times a year some schlub shows up and excoriates the people who were kind enough to give their thoughts on his dilemma for "being stupid" - and I think you can understand why someone showing up with a post like yours gets a bit singed in the aftermath.

and cardsfan why am i stupid when everyone else told me to start jones (not just here). i wanted to start calvin because hes the more talented player but i weighed my options . jones shouldve had a better game. id still kick your ass with my fantasy team

Jones DID have 4 catches (for a modest 29 yds) - if you play in a PPR league that ain't great, it could've been worse. If you don't, :D

oh i get it now. Well who did you draft first? Jones or Calvin Johnson? Idiots. That'd be like me starting Brandon Marshall over Randy Moss. You think too much.

Starting Calvin over Jones makes no sense to me actually. Jones had a heck of a case this week to get the start. If you don't see that you think too little.

Edited by broncosn05

its a PPR league but it dont matter at this point

TD calvin johnson

he's my every week penciled in starter now. not making the same mistake twice. im kicking myself even though i should get the win. im an idiot for benching him.

I wouldn't call it a mistake - you went with the wrong rookie, but your thought process was sound, IMO.

That said, don't kick yourself, but yeah, start CJ2 from here on out.

I didn't reply to your topic but I would've said James Jones also. Jennings was out in what was supposed to be a high scoring game where Driver wasn't at full strength. With no one else to look for Jones should've had a big game. I recommended him over Coles. Those people have something to be upset about.

Yeah thanks