[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Music suggestions

skylive5

I'd love to Change the World - Ten Years After

All great suggestions.

Esp. TYA

Talking of TYA, Standing At The Station would be a good addition.

I have so much TYA that I seldom add a TYA song to a compilation. I usually just put a DVD in with nothing but them, crank it up to plus 50 and rock on. :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bang Your Head (Metal Health) - Quiet Riot

Whole Lotta Love - Zeppelin

Copperhead Road - Steve Earle

Never really liked Quiet Riot.... don't know Earle...and Whole Lotta Love is already on the list..I believe. If it isn't it would have been by the time I was done cutting it. :D

So what you are saying ...is that I now have to convert my GFR albums to digital? *sigh*

I have to say...there is a great reason to buy "Greatest Hits" albums.

Yep, strange you say that, I have all their albums on vinyl and have one best of (GFR Collectors Series by Capitol) GFR CD. :D

Yep, strange you say that, I have all their albums on vinyl and have one best of (GFR Collectors Series by Capitol) GFR CD. :D

E Pluribus Funk is one of the single greatest pieces of album art ever.Gatefold in the shape of a coin....awesome.

:D

I know I'm WAY in the minority, but this is a very short step away from Spinal Tap's "Stonehenge". Except they're not trying to be funny.

99% of Zep = Ghey.

For someone who has previously demonstrated the presence of active brain cells, it is disappointing to see that they've died off.

And yer bait sucks.

For someone who has previously demonstrated the presence of active brain cells, it is disappointing to see that they've died off.

And yer bait sucks.

I knew I should have kept my anti-Zep stance to myself.

I don't know what it is, I just can't get into them. . . it's not you, it's me. . . I guess

I know I'm WAY in the minority, but this is a very short step away from Spinal Tap's "Stonehenge". Except they're not trying to be funny.

99% of Zep = Ghey.

:D You showed such promise Sheik..I havent felt this let down since "Its your move" a tv series starring a Young Jason Bateman was cancelled before they played part 2 of the Dregs of Humanity episode..

Edited by whomper

It was only a matter of time. He has already reached his plateau.

Y'all shoulda traded me when my value was high. . .now that it's out that I don't like Led Zep? Damn, you'll be lucky to get Lee Evans for me.

:D You showed such promise Sheik..I havent felt this let down since "Its your move" a tv series starring a Young Jason Bateman was cancelled before they played part 2 of the Dregs of Humanity episode..

Aw jebus. . .the patron saint of Huddlers trashing me? This is truly a dark day in the Sheik household.

If it wins you back, I will say that I played in a band in college and our standard encore was "Living Loving Maid".

Aw jebus. . .the patron saint of Huddlers trashing me? This is truly a dark day in the Sheik household.

If it wins you back, I will say that I played in a band in college and our standard encore was "Living Loving Maid".

:D That was a step back in the right direction