[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Seahawks Signature / Avatar Bet

Menudo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying that, objectively, it would appear that the Steelers have the favorable conditions in the matchup. I'm not sure why you're backing away from your team. :D

I think the Steelers will win

I do not think they will cover the 6 points ( I predict a 21-17 victory for the Steelers )

I would not be shocked if the Steelers lost

I would not be shocked if the Steelers covered

I think that covers it.

Seattle coach Mike Holmgren apparently has gotten over his team's loss to the Steelers in Super Bowl XL. It took awhile.

Holmgren criticized the officiating in that game for a long time after the Steelers grabbed the Lombardi Trophy with a 21-10 victory.

The teams will meet for the first time Sunday in Heinz Field since that game, Feb. 5, 2006.

"I bump into people on the street, and they will talk about it," Holmgren said yesterday, "and I say, 'Listen, it really is time for us to move on.'

"We played the game, Pittsburgh won. Getting to the Super Bowl is special and, hopefully, we can get back there one day. It really is time to move on."

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was asked on a media conference call to Seattle about the "Super Bowl rematch."

"Wow, they are still talking about that?" he answered.

:D

Holmgren has downplayed this all week, but Hasselbeck actually rose and said that he thinks about it all the time and he can't wait to play the Steelers again. He said something to the effect of "if you were to take the Detroit Lions and put the Steelers spamshirts on them, we would be that much more pumped up to play". As a person who was over the super bowl about a half hour after the game ended, I can't believe so many people still feel so strongly. Quit whining, go back.

Seattle coach Mike Holmgren apparently has gotten over his team's loss to the Steelers in Super Bowl XL. It took awhile.

Holmgren criticized the officiating in that game for a long time after the Steelers grabbed the Lombardi Trophy with a 21-10 victory.

The teams will meet for the first time Sunday in Heinz Field since that game, Feb. 5, 2006.

"I bump into people on the street, and they will talk about it," Holmgren said yesterday, "and I say, 'Listen, it really is time for us to move on.'

"We played the game, Pittsburgh won. Getting to the Super Bowl is special and, hopefully, we can get back there one day. It really is time to move on."

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was asked on a media conference call to Seattle about the "Super Bowl rematch."

"Wow, they are still talking about that?" he answered.

Coming from someone who rarely talks about anything else, this is an interesting post.

Coming from someone who rarely talks about anything else, this is an interesting post.

I'd say less than 1% of my posts since the Super Bowl have anything to do with that Super Bowl, and 99% of that 1% is in response to Bushwacked's whining.

However, I don't think accuracy is what you were going for............ :D

I'd say less than 1% of my posts since the Super Bowl have anything to do with that Super Bowl, and 99% of that 1% is in response to Bushwacked's whining.

However, I don't think accuracy is what you were going for............ :D

I don't think I have seen you go more then a week (not including this last off season) without trying to bait Seattle fans on this subject. I would have to guess that you have initiated more conversations about the subject then all the Seattle fans combined.

I don't think I have seen you go more then a week (not including this last off season) without trying to bait Seattle fans on this subject. I would have to guess that you have initiated more conversations about the subject then all the Seattle fans combined.

Good info here. Justifying a blatantly empty championship plainly doesn't work although the Stealer fans are still working on it almost 2 years later. It's time for them to let it go and move on.

Good info here. Justifying a blatantly empty championship plainly doesn't work although the Stealer fans are still working on it almost 2 years later. It's time for them to let it go and move on.

:D That was definitely one of the funniest things I've ever read at the Huddle.

16 of your last 17 posts strikes me a bit higher than 1%. :D

If that were true, you would have a point. Unfortunately for you, it is not true.

Arguments are easy to win when you simply make stuff up. :D

Edited by Menudo

Are you kidding me ? Non-Seattle fans and Non-Steeler fans have commented various times that Bushwacked has had an unhealthy obsession, but, keep turning a blind eye.

See this thread............... :D

Edited by Menudo

:D That was definitely one of the funniest things I've ever read at the Huddle.

A little funny, as it should read "you" not "them". I don't see many other Steelers fan continually trying to re-open the subject. Most are just happy with the championship as they should be.

A little funny, as it should read "you" not "them". I don't see many other Steelers fan continually trying to re-open the subject. Most are just happy with the championship as they should be.

Your perception is way off from reality. If you do a search (which I don't blame you for not doing, as this is silly), you would see the 'facts', but, they don't coincide with what you are going for here.

Edited by Menudo

Your perception is way off from reality. If you do a search (which I don't blame you for not doing, as this is silly), you would see the 'facts', but, they don't coincide with what you are going for here.

I really don't think so. As a homer, you are close to as annoying as UT. Only reason I don't have you on ignore like him is that you actually mix in good information. Would certainly be nice if I didn't have to wade through you being a tool to get to it.

I really don't think so. As a homer, you are close to as annoying as UT. Only reason I don't have you on ignore like him is that you actually mix in good information. Would certainly be nice if I didn't have to wade through you being a tool to get to it.

Fair enough. Sorry to make you wade through my toolishness. When you have some time, take a look at my most recent posts prior to this thread. I barely even respond to Bushwacked anymore (prior to this thread), but, he still comes into almost every thread I'm in that has anything to with the Steelers, and cleverly makes a comment and is always sure to call them the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY instead of the Steelers. Once again, your perception is not equal to reality. The evidence is in the search engine. Feel free to investigate if you want to.