[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOW!

Bier Meister

Saw the ending on TV - very exciting game, but I don't think Halladay got a piece of home plate on that winning run, very nice block by the Padres' catcher. Wish the ump had gotten it right, would have liked for that game to go further.

+1

watched the last 4 or 5 innings. Great stuff.

Saw the ending on TV - very exciting game, but I don't think Halladay got a piece of home plate on that winning run, very nice block by the Padres' catcher. Wish the ump had gotten it right, would have liked for that game to go further.

nod...from seeing the replay at home, looks like he didn't get the plate...catcher also didn't have the ball. see below...should not have gone to exras.

Did Bier have a bier....?....what does one of those babies go for....... :D

blue moon...went for about $6 or $7

Awesome game and real happy for rockies ...great team and story ..if not mistaken atkins double was really a home run and umps blew call ...that kind of makes up or washes holiday if he did not get plate

Go rockies

yep

Absolutely true that the other guy should have had a homer in the 8th. Not saying by any means that the Rockies didn't deserve it, 'cuz they did, even more than my Mets did (:hideshisheadinunspeakableshame:)...just hate to see a great game like that end on what looks to have been a bad call. Plus I wanted the game to conitnue.

Absolutely true that the other guy should have had a homer in the 8th. Not saying by any means that the Rockies didn't deserve it, 'cuz they did, even more than my Mets did (:hideshisheadinunspeakableshame:)...just hate to see a great game like that end on what looks to have been a bad call. Plus I wanted the game to conitnue.

Please do not speak of the M--s word. I dont think I can recover.

Good game indeed yesterday. I didnt think he touched the plate but a deserved win.

14-1 in their last 15 games. That's even more impressive in baseball than any other sport.

Agreed. And now they get the Phillies, who are almost as hot and who have a very solid lineup top-to-bottom and a bullpen that is suddenly performing very well. Gonna' be a very good series I think.

They were doing plays of the week on SportsCenter this morning, and one of them was the ending of that one game playoff with the Padres. As they showed the final play, the announcer's voiceover was, "Colorado's best player, Matt Holliday, slides in the general direction of home plate, and the Rockies crash the playoffs."