[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

when does travis henry get booted?

XBonesX

Why do you hope the guy doesn't play again? I mean, I'm no fan of the guy but honestly.

Do you hate pot or just hate people who break rules. Do you ever speed? Should we hate you?

Well to take a shot here? I think he has Young , like me, and his biggest compeditor has Henry, like my league LOLOL

To be honest, i don't care about the pot smoking, many do it and while he should be suspended for it , i don't hate him for that.

However, the report on the 9 kids has me boiling ! What kind of jerk fathers 9 kids by 9 different women. THAT !! should be illegal ! !

Really, what kind of time will any of these kids get to develop a relationship with their thug pot smoking father? I have no problem respecting a guy that takes a toke every so often, but to subject 9 kids to his Athenay lifestyle and certain abandoment it what tweaks my nads.

My question is, how can anyone in that clubhouse have any faith in this punk?

To be honest, i don't care about the pot smoking, many do it and while he should be suspended for it , i don't hate him for that.

However, the report on the 9 kids has me boiling ! What kind of jerk fathers 9 kids by 9 different women. THAT !! should be illegal ! !

Really, what kind of time will any of these kids get to develop a relationship with their thug pot smoking father? I have no problem respecting a guy that takes a toke every so often, but to subject 9 kids to his Athenay lifestyle and certain abandoment it what tweaks my nads.

I can understand the kids thing, but your shirtless babe avatar doesn't exactly scream family values.

I am sure all of those different mothers were all virgins and thought that it was going to be long term and love. None of those women wanted any money I am sure of that.

:D Stand up guy we have here.

Nice to see so many promoting safe sex and fatherhood :D

It's not that I'm disagreeing with you, it's just that I've learned not to judge people by their cover. I've never met Travis Henry, so how am I supposed to know what kind of person he is just by the things that are reported about him, such as the 9 kids or pot smoking? Before you come out and start calling him a thug who doesn't care about anyone except himself, why don't you wait until you meet him before you start judging the guy.

There's a good chance I could be wrong, and if you happen to meet him one day and it turns out he's a pot-smoking thug like you said, i'll admit that you were right. But until then, I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

I regret engaging in this at all but I just had to...

Henry is a piece a crap cause he had to be taken to court to provide financial support to his children period.

and just because the guy has a picture of some girl with her tits out has absolutely nothing to do with family values, disliking a guy who doesn't support his children does.

We're on a fantasy football message board. Tits and football are like PB & J.

I thought he was paying child support for them?

I don't think my feelings are softened if they get some money, he's a father of nine and obviously not a good role model. Money will never suppliment the time that is certain he will not be able to give to 9 different kids, in 9 differenet areas of the country by 9 different women.

This jackA makes TO look like a choir boy, imo.

No way i can respect a guy that doesn't respect a woman or his children by continuously repeating his mistakes...........OH ! But he is set to take a lie detector test :D

I bet he says he was wrapped and the DNA test were taken illegally too

...........I'm set to change my avatar, the wife just let me know, i'm a poor family man because i have tits on my helmet :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Not caring about the use of illegal narcotics is an odd way to begin a thread about the plight of abandoned children, just an fyi.

And if you've slept with 9 different women in your life...you could have fathered them, he did. And since thats what having sex is for he's actually a very successful man, not a thug :D .

And if making millions playing football, meeting a lot of women who enjoy "preparing for success" and smoking a few is a Athenay lifestyle one could be subjected to, I'll bite the bullett for those who would rather not.

Not caring about the use of illegal narcotics is an odd way to begin a thread about the plight of abandoned children, just an fyi.

And if you've slept with 9 different women in your life...you could have fathered them, he did. And since thats what having sex is for he's actually a very successful man, not a thug :D .

And if making millions playing football, meeting a lot of women who enjoy "preparing for success" and smoking a few is a Athenay lifestyle one could be subjected to, I'll bite the bullett for those who would rather not.

WOW........that's all I can say about this post.

Sorry you feel this way buddy. Pathetic outlook on life, but it's your life and Henry's life, just a shame it's effects 9 innocent kids. But as long as your having fun...........F'em, eh?

It's not that I'm disagreeing with you, it's just that I've learned not to judge people by their cover. I've never met Travis Henry, so how am I supposed to know what kind of person he is just by the things that are reported about him, such as the 9 kids or pot smoking? Before you come out and start calling him a thug who doesn't care about anyone except himself, why don't you wait until you meet him before you start judging the guy.

There's a good chance I could be wrong, and if you happen to meet him one day and it turns out he's a pot-smoking thug like you said, i'll admit that you were right. But until then, I wouldn't be so quick to judge.

I appreciate what you are trying to say, and generally agree with that sentiment... but in Henry's case, it's not just his "cover" that is being judged. Regardless of the pot issue, the 9 kids - and his apparent disregard for them after fathering them - reveals something of his heart... and it's not good. I think the Broncos would be best served by just cutting their losses with him now instead of waiting for the ruling to come down.

Only after the Courts made him pay.

He even tried denying that some of the kids were his, but his claim of second hand DNA didn't fly.

True, only because the courts make him pay. And paying child support doesn't = being a father. He won't be able to make his support payments for much longer either. Think I'm wrong about that? How long did it take another fool named Andre Rison to go broke and be unable to make his payments after he retired from football? And he didn't have 9 of them...