[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

when does travis henry get booted?

XBonesX

WOW........that's all I can say about this post.

Sorry you feel this way buddy. Pathetic outlook on life, but it's your life and Henry's life, just a shame it's effects 9 innocent kids. But as long as your having fun...........F'em, eh?

+ One million.

Guess where this guy's from they've never heard of condoms or birth control either.

Not caring about the use of illegal narcotics is an odd way to begin a thread about the plight of abandoned children, just an fyi.

And if you've slept with 9 different women in your life...you could have fathered them, he did. And since thats what having sex is for he's actually a very successful man, not a thug :D .

And if making millions playing football, meeting a lot of women who enjoy "preparing for success" and smoking a few is a Athenay lifestyle one could be subjected to, I'll bite the bullett for those who would rather not.

Watch how fast that well runs dry once he's been out for a few years...

Edited by Crazysight

Bill Williamson, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos RB Travis Henry's (knee, ankle) lawsuit against the NFL has been moved to New York City. He may be able to delay a possible one-year suspension from the NFL for violating the league's substance abuse policy by appealing the decision of the lawsuit if it does not go in his favor. An appeal could push a final decision on the matter into November and give him four or five more weeks to be able to play. Henry is scheduled to undergo a polygraph test this week to see if he has recently smoked Josh Gordon and is willing to give hair samples to prove his innocence, according to an NFL source.

:D That is too much time! I want Selvin Young in there NOW!

He's on my waiver wire now, I wonder if I shoudl take a flyer on him, he might be able to help me whin a few games before he gets booted.

:D Please tell me your league has a short bench.

:D Please tell me your league has a short bench.

My league has a short bench and I had to drop him. Luckily nobody picked him up and I reaquired him in the hopes of getting a few more games out of him. I now have 5 players on bye week with a 5 player bench! :D

Bill Williamson, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos RB Travis Henry's (knee, ankle) lawsuit against the NFL has been moved to New York City. He may be able to delay a possible one-year suspension from the NFL for violating the league's substance abuse policy by appealing the decision of the lawsuit if it does not go in his favor. An appeal could push a final decision on the matter into November and give him four or five more weeks to be able to play. Henry is scheduled to undergo a polygraph test this week to see if he has recently smoked Josh Gordon and is willing to give hair samples to prove his innocence, according to an NFL source.

:D That is too much time! I want Selvin Young in there NOW!

same thing on rotoworld.com...

Travis Henry-RB- Broncos Oct. 10 - 10:27 am et

NFL Network's Adam Schefter believes it will realistically take a month before Travis Henry could miss an NFL game.

This news slipped through the cracks late week. The NFL first has to win their legal case with Henry, then they can suspend him. After that happens (which could take a while), Henry can appeal the suspension, which could take up to a month. It appears Henry will make it to November on the team, and it's possible he makes it through most of the year. Fantasy owners could try to buy low on him in the meantime. Henry missed practice Tuesday to challenge his drug test.

Source: NFL.com