[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Houston area Huddlers

loaf

I might be in town Oct 28th. Anyone up for watching some games and grabbing some beers?

Where abouts are you going to be?

I live on the southeast side of the city, near NASA.

The flying saucer (downtown) or gingerman (rice village) are excellent places to hang out.

this is what I got in one of my emails. Know where this is?

Sorry, try this... Reliant Park Inn & Suites, 2364 South Loop W

Houston, TX 77054, 800-804-6835 is the closest to the Presentation site. Location is actually at the corner of 610 and Kirby.

Edited by loaf

this is what I got in one of my emails. Know where this is?

Sorry, try this... Reliant Park Inn & Suites, 2364 South Loop W

Houston, TX 77054, 800-804-6835 is the closest to the Presentation site. Location is actually at the corner of 610 and Kirby.

Goode Company BBQ is near there on Kirby (north from 610). Best in the city.

You are not far from Rice Village which has the Gingerman, excellent pub with lots of good beer from around the world, and Two Rows, local microbrewery that has decent beer.

If you are around Saturday and have time to kill, St Arnolds brewery has a tour at 1pm that is excellent, lots of free beer.

Goode Company BBQ is near there on Kirby (north from 610). Best in the city.

You are not far from Rice Village which has the Gingerman, excellent pub with lots of good beer from around the world, and Two Rows, local microbrewery that has decent beer.

If you are around Saturday and have time to kill, St Arnolds brewery has a tour at 1pm that is excellent, lots of free beer.

Excellent advice here.

The St. Arnolds tour is great and the Gingerman is a good place to kill some time.