[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictions & Projections update question

doctor_stoppage

When I see a phrase on the Predictions & Projections page like this one;

"Since Santana Moss has been able to practice fully this week, I am bumping up his numbers."

Does that mean that his numbers get bumped in the inset stat box on that page only, or are the numbers updated on the Sortable Player Projections as well?

Thanks!

When I see a phrase on the Predictions & Projections page like this one;

"Since Santana Moss has been able to practice fully this week, I am bumping up his numbers."

Does that mean that his numbers get bumped in the inset stat box on that page only, or are the numbers updated on the Sortable Player Projections as well?

Thanks!

one and the same - I update them on the prediction page, the "by team" page and the sortable player projections. Just three different views of the same thing because people think I do not have enough to do :D

one and the same - I update them on the prediction page, the "by team" page and the sortable player projections. Just three different views of the same thing because people think I do not have enough to do :D

I'd like to see additional predictions, like number of:

• times offenseive players are targetted by the QB

• carries

• pass attempts

• receptions

• number of passes dropped

• defensive scoring

• number of penalties (and how many will be poorly called) and penalty yardage

• balls tipped at the line of scrimmage

• plays where QB is hurried

• times the QB ends up on his back

• sacks

That's all I can think of right now. I look forward to seeing these starting next week. Thank you in advance.

:D:wacko:

Edited by Gunther

• carries

• pass attempts

• receptions

• defensive scoring

• sacks

That's all I can think of right now. I look forward to seeing these starting next week. Thank you in advance.

:D:D

I predict you are going to have big-time problems logging in this week.

:wacko:

Awesome.

But surely your site programmer has made you a place where you update the player prediction in one place, and it gets either pushed or pulled to all 3 pages at once, right? :D

Either way, thanks for the hard work. I'm enjoying my first season here. I guess I'll have to buy that book of yours now too. :wacko:

Awesome.

But surely your site programmer has made you a place where you update the player prediction in one place, and it gets either pushed or pulled to all 3 pages at once, right? :D

Either way, thanks for the hard work. I'm enjoying my first season here. I guess I'll have to buy that book of yours now too. :wacko:

:D

(though understand too that the more dynmaic you create pages, the higher the demand on the server with every page called and the greater the potential for a slower loading page)

:D

(though understand too that the more dynmaic you create pages, the higher the demand on the server with every page called and the greater the potential for a slower loading page)

Actually, DMD, I understand all too well... I've been programming dynamic sites professionally for 12 years now. There is a middle ground approach that I've come up with which might serve you guys well. I've used it in certain specific situations that needed an update-once read-everywhere approach where the bandwidth is extremely limited, and it's won me a couple of professional awards. Message me privately if you want to discuss. No charge of course. Or I can just butt out right about now. Either way. :D

• carries

• pass attempts

• receptions

• defensive scoring

• sacks

:D:wacko:

Why don't you get your info from ESPN. They told everyone to bench Favre and play Romo last week. Unless you want info on every other player besides this one nugget, you're good to go. :wacko:

PS. I can't believe they are bragging about giving out such great advice. :D

Edited by MikesVikes