[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Since Favre has never beaten the CHIEFS

Hat Trick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well theres only a handful of us on here, and only a couple that "support" them through thick and thin

First place in the division is hardly "thin."

If the Chiefs win, Chiefs fans are gonna get some nice bang for the buck on this one, with about a 3 to 10 ratio.

[quote name='Chavez' date='11/3/07 12:33am' post='2269149

If the Chiefs win, Chiefs fans are gonna get some nice bang for the buck on this one, with about a 3 to 10 ratio.

You would think that there was more than 3 Chiefs fans out there.

They're probably at Arrowhead or tailgating.

:D They mey be trying for Favre's autograph during warmups.

Hmmm.

Is this just a sig bet, or a sig/avi bet? For a sig I would suggest that we allow our sporting Chiefs brethren to salute the best tailgaters in the game, the fans who create the greatest gameday atmosphere in the league - Packer fans of course. :D

For an avi, I was thinking maybe of AJ rolling LJ's ankle, but that seems a bit harsh, not to mention low-rent. Anyone got a bad pic of the Hermanator?

:D

The baby started crying when the Chiefs got the ball late in the 4th and I got up to get her and paused the game right when Webb "caught" that ball deep down the sideline and said, "@#%$@#%!!" really loud. Got the kid settled, stressing big time, came back and pushed play.

PHEW!

GO PACK GO

:D

The baby started crying when the Chiefs got the ball late in the 4th and I got up to get her and paused the game right when Webb "caught" that ball deep down the sideline and said, "@#%$@#%!!" really loud. Got the kid settled, stressing big time, came back and pushed play.

PHEW!

GO PACK GO

Great, now we are allowing Packer fans to procreate?

I vote for the Jennings avi.

Proposed sigline: Just as it was in the first SuperBowl, the Packers have proved themselves superior to the Chiefs. So, basically, the Chiefs have made zero progress in 40 years. Our quarterback's own family wouldn't recognize him on the street. Our running back's contract is as swollen as his ankle. Our wide receivers are random guys from the local YMCA who put on helmets and wear spamshirts bearing the names "Parker," "Webb," and "Bowe." Our coach's slogan is "We PLAY to WIN the GAME, and we win as many games as we need to in order to achieve perfect mediocrity!" And, worst of all, we are indebted to pathetic Vikings -- if it weren't for them, we'd have zero SuperBowl victories, and we wouldn't be in first place in the AFC West.