[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

H8tank

So you are calling Michael Yon a liar?

Is everyone else who has been to Iraq and have wore the uniform who have a vastly different opinions than those of Michael Yon all liar's?

Yes, I would call Michael Yon a liar if he took statements from soldiers and molded them into meaning something else...because...we only have his word that these guys have said these things.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone else who has been to Iraq and have wore the uniform who have a vastly different opinions than those of Michael Yon all liar's?

You tell me...

In a diary entry in The New Republic, Beauchamp claims he ridiculed a woman in Iraq whose face had been severely burned: "I love chicks that have been intimate with IEDs" (improvised explosive devices), Beauchamp quotes himself as saying, loudly, to his friends in the chow hall. "It really turns me on -- melted skin, missing limbs, plastic noses," he recounted. "My friend was practically falling out of his chair laughing...The disfigured woman slammed her cup down and ran out of the chow hall."

The U.S. Army investigated and concluded the statements were false.

Me thinks you have no idea of what you sing Mr.Spoogit.

Yes, I would call Michael Yon a liar if he took statements from soldiers and molded them into meaning something else...because...we only have his word that these guys have said these things.

So Michael Yon = John Kerry after returning from Viet Nam? :D

Man, what a damn liar...

Soldiers from 2-2 SCR patrol through what months ago were some of the most dangerous streets of all Iraq: South Baghdad. Months ago this likely would have resulted in a serious firefight. Tonight, 14 November 2007, we patrolled with members of the Iraqi National Police. All along the way people were happy to see us. Stores were opening. Kids were playing soccer or following us block after block. Some adults were playing ping-pong here and there, while others welcomed us to talk, including a couple of older Iraqi women who talked on and on and on, until finally the soldiers had to make an excuse to leave. I’ve seen this in many places in Iraq. When the older women get a chance to tell about their neighborhood, they want to tell about the whole neighborhood – on and on and on. Sometimes the soldiers make fake radio calls so they can leave.

I sure wish he would quit lying. :D Iraq is a horrible quagmire, we know that, murtha didn't go but he told me our soldiers are slaughtering civilians and mark cuban even made a picture movie about G.I.'s raping little girls. As Rosie o'donnel said, WE are the real terrorists... right spoogit?

Man, what a damn liar...

I sure wish he would quit lying. :D Iraq is a horrible quagmire, we know that, murtha didn't go but he told me our soldiers are slaughtering civilians and mark cuban even made a picture movie about G.I.'s raping little girls. As Rosie o'donnel said, WE are the real terrorists... right spoogit?

I wouldn't know....have clients who know...but you would only call them phony. Also, none of us here wants to know what your favorite drink is...and I find it rather disgusting at your willingness to share.

Another gem from Chimpy McPretzel:

In a "frank discussion" on Wednesday over the telephone, U.S. President George W. Bush asked his Pakistani counterpart to quit his role as army chief and restore democracy to Pakistan.

"You can't be the president and the head of the military at the same time," Bush said Wednesday, describing to reporters his phone conversation with Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf.

"I had a very frank discussion with him," Bush said.

A quick glance at the Constitution might be worthwhile, George. :D

The real questiion here should be have we got rid of all the Al Qaeda in Afghanistan? After all that is where 90% of them are. The forgotten, but much more justified conflict. screw Iraq.turn it into a parking lot, us the oil and put all our efforts in Afghan