[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pakistan under martial law.

evil_gop_liars

So......is it still thought that Bin Ladin is in Pakistan somewhere hiding..........are these Muslims gettin nervous....can ya break it down real quickstyle for me Evil :D

The area where Bin Laden is suspected to be is inside Pakistan as far as looking at a map is concerned but in reality it may as well be on the moon. Islamabad has no influence there despite it being inside the Pakistani borders.

The area where Bin Laden is suspected to be is inside Pakistan as far as looking at a map is concerned but in reality it may as well be on the moon. Islamabad has no influence there despite it being inside the Pakistani borders.

so what u are saying is pakistan is kinda like the south ..... :D

Thanks.....thought maybe a hornets nest might have been kicked...... :D ........... :D

pakistan with nukes may be just as scary as iran with nukes :wacko:

Well, they would at least use them to depopulate the engineering and customer support ranks in India...:D

Great foresight by Musharraf letting that chick back in the country. :D

Is there anybody here dumber than you? really?

Here is the list... Waterhomo, lulu, YOU

Great piers f0ktard!

:D

you using the word dumb is like picasso using the word paint ...its all yours bro

according to a post you put up yesterday , you claim AL qaeda has been defeated in Iraq ...and you call me dumb ?? you must be kidding .. that is funniest thing i have seen all weekend

Edited by isleseeya

Bush Gives Musharraf Tips on Eliminating Democracy

‘Benefit From My Experience,’ President Tells Pakistani

In what he described as “an emergency mission to help a key ally in the war on terror,” President George W. Bush flew to Islamabad today to give General Pervez Musharraf tips on how to eliminate democracy.

Mr. Bush said he scheduled the trip just hours after General Musharraf declared a state of emergency in Pakistan and suspended elections “because when it comes to eliminating democracy, I thought my friend Pervez could benefit from my experience.”

Speaking to reporters aboard Air Force One, Mr. Bush said that while he commended General Musharraf’s impulse to eliminate democratic institutions, he felt that the military strongman was going about it the wrong way: “When you’re getting rid of democracy, the last thing you want to do is tell people you’re doing it.”

Mr. Bush said that eliminating such things as privacy, freedom of speech and the constitution had to be done “very quietly and stealthy-like.”

“If I had gone on TV one day and just ended democracy like Pervez did, I would have caught holy hell from Maureen Dowd,” Mr. Bush chuckled. “You’ve got to be crafty about these things.”

Mr. Bush chalked up Mr. Musharraf’s decision to disclose the elimination of democracy as a “beginner’s mistake,” adding, “I’ve had six-plus years of practice at this.”

He also criticized the Pakistani dictator’s firing of the chief justice of the Supreme Court: “Trust me, if you’re going to get rid of elections, a Supreme Court could come in handy.”