[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

26" LCD

Swampnuts

Consensus says you should look for Sony and Samsung first as they are generally consider the best, but also look at the Toshiba, Sharp, and Panasonic. You really should go to a store and see them for yourself. Test out the remote and on-screen menus. Look for at least two HDMI inputs for your box and a DVD player.

Honestly at 26" dont buy an expensive TV as it is not worth it.

I would look to get a Vizio or something similar.

True! I bought RR juniorette a 32" Westinghouse. The pic is fine, but only 720. Under$700. Cool thing about it......when you go to HiDef, the TV changes the input to that, automatically! No need to change sources manually.

I've been looking recently and will get either a Sony or Samsung. Their pictures appear to be head and shoulders above the others.

I believe Phillips makes panels for most of the other manufacturers and would be worth a look as well.

True! I bought RR juniorette a 32" Westinghouse. The pic is fine, but only 720. Under$700. Cool thing about it......when you go to HiDef, the TV changes the input to that, automatically! No need to change sources manually.

+1 I bought 3 Westinghouses at Sams club for use in our bedrooms while in the Philippines. Around $500 each for the 26" LCD HDs with built in DVD players. No need to go high end on such a small TV, I'm very happy with the picture on the Westinghouse.

I bought a 26" Olevia for my bedroom and it's just fine. I paid $499 at Target.

Another vote for the Olevia. They're pretty cheap but do the trick for a decent bedroom tv. I bought the 32" model and the only complaint I have about it is that my Directv remote won't program for the Olevia tv so i can turn it on/off and adjust the volume.