[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has anyone traded Brady this year?

peteteacher2001

This was a conversation held yesterday with other FF dorks. Question was posed: "I wonder how many people have traded Brady this year and what are they getting for him?"

I imagine there have to be a few owners out there that are hurting in other positions and can snag a quality RB and WR with Tom.

i'm trying to trade him now in the Huddle Ladder but not one offer ??

i'm hurting bad at RB

I am hurting bad at RB too but, Brady and my WR have carried me so far. Not sure I would be able to get a RB that could make up the difference.

In one local the Brady owner put him out there as trade bait 2 weeks ago. His team bascially right now consists of Brady and a bunch of scrubs. My qb was Kitna and we get 6Pts/TD so I was very interested. I offered TO, Peterson and Kitna. OR TO, Peterson and Watson (He's also the Rudi owner) but heard nothing back. That was the best I could do - my top RB and top WR. Oh well, might be a good thing I didn't make that trade!

I just traded him away today. Our league is not as QB-heavy as some others, but, Brady was the leading scorer. I've got good RB's with Parker & Kevin Jones, but, my WR's were weak, as I have been trotting out Driver, Curry, R. White, Furrey, & Patten, and trying to play match-ups each week. I've got Vernon Davis at TE, which I'm happy with, so, I decided to make this deal to help my WR's and get me a stable lineup.

I traded Brady, Roddy White, & Ronald Curry

for

Braylon Edwards, McNabb, & Kevin Curtis

In one local the Brady owner put him out there as trade bait 2 weeks ago. His team bascially right now consists of Brady and a bunch of scrubs. My qb was Kitna and we get 6Pts/TD so I was very interested. I offered TO, Peterson and Kitna. OR TO, Peterson and Watson (He's also the Rudi owner) but heard nothing back. That was the best I could do - my top RB and top WR. Oh well, might be a good thing I didn't make that trade!

i would jump on that trade in a heart beet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just traded him away today. Our league is not as QB-heavy as some others, but, Brady was the leading scorer. I've got good RB's with Parker & Kevin Jones, but, my WR's were weak, as I have been trotting out Driver, Curry, R. White, Furrey, & Patten, and trying to play match-ups each week. I've got Vernon Davis at TE, which I'm happy with, so, I decided to make this deal to help my WR's and get me a stable lineup.

I traded Brady, Roddy White, & Ronald Curry

for

Braylon Edwards, McNabb, & Kevin Curtis

I hope you have a better backup on your roster than McNabb