[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts are Cheaters?

theeohiostate

Yeah, Polian was completely out of line for asking the refs to enforce existing rules. How dare he! :D

I didn't hear you guys complaining when the never-used "Tuck Rule" was invoked, to your advantage.

Just taking a leak in Hook's Wheaties, as he felt so inclined to take one in mine :D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because something like this would be an "important" story to the Boston media, it was a hot button this morning. Anything to stir up controversy. And so I figured that folks around here would be among the first to hear about it. I thought it would be best to wait until someone else brought the topic to light for discussion, because of the type of post that you felt so inclined to make, and yet nobody else did all day until you showed up.

To me it's pretty clear that I am saying that people spread rumors, and that we should reserve judgement until we have proof of anything.

And again, I think you are just making yourself look dumb. I never said they did or didn't pump in crowd noise, just that we should reserve judgement on things until proof is provided. And my only opinion on the pass interference calls was that the one I saw was legit.

Man, you must be bitter today. :D

1. I believe that CBS has explained the "skipping" sound heard, so the "piped in crow noise" theory is bunk

2. I wouldn't have singled you out if you hadn't decided to throw in other unsubstantiated rumors of the Colts altering the temperature of the the AFC Championship.

3. I never said you complained about the crowd noise. My original post was at the Pats fans that were. I only singled you out for Temperaturegate.

Edited by CaptainHook

1. I believe that CBS has explained the "skipping" sound heard, so the "piped in crow noise" theory is bunk

2. I wouldn't have singled you out if you hadn't decided to throw in other unsubstantiated rumors of the Colts altering the temperature of the the AFC Championship.

3. I never said you complained about the crowd noise. My original post was at the Pats fans that were. I only singled you out for Temperaturegate.

So you agree or don't agree that there had been talk of these things in the past, and that we should reserve judgement until or unless any proof is provided?

I believe that Patriots fans shouldn't be in here bitterly crying like little girls about lost play-off games and a GAME THEY WON. Especially when CBS and the NFL have cleared the Colts on this matter several times.

And, like I said, I sat in the stands during the AFC Championship. How much of a temperature change would cause one team an advantage and another a disadvantage? Do you think a 10-15 degree difference would be noticeable to the fans? Did they turn the heat up only when the Pats were on D? Why didn't that effect the Colts O? It's such an ignorant accusation. Maybe they turned the heat on only on the Pats side of the Dome. I do sit on the Colts side. Maybe that's why I didn't notice.

Edited by CaptainHook

I believe that Patriots fans shouldn't be in here bitterly crying like little girls about lost play-off games and a GAME THEY WON. Especially when CBS and the NFL have cleared the Colts on this matter several times.

And, like I said, I sat in the stands during the AFC Championship. How much of a temperature change would cause one team and advantage and another a disadvantage. Did they turn the heat up only when the Pats were on D? Why didn't that effect the Colts O? It's such an ignorant accusation.

You just can't let it go and admit that you are stomping on people without justification, can you.

:D

There is one team this year that has been found guilty of cheating, and that's the Patriots. They and their fans can try to spin it all they want, but that is fact. And this whining from their organization smacks of desperation. Although they won. So I guess they are desperately just trying to smear others so they don't look as bad.

Edited by CaptainHook

There is one team this year that has been found guilty of cheating, and that's the Patriots. They and their fans can try to spin it all they want, but that is fact. And this whining from their organization smacks of desperation. Although they won. So I guess they are just trying to smear others.

So I guess it's open season on the Pats? Go ahead everyone, cheat all you want on the Pats, their crys will fall upon deaf ears and their tears will fill your wine glasses.

I'm not saying the Colts cheated but if the Pats thought they had a grievence they have every right to express it.

So I guess it's open season on the Pats? Go ahead everyone, cheat all you want on the Pats, their crys will fall upon deaf ears and their tears will fill your wine glasses.

I'm not saying the Colts cheated but if the Pats thought they had a grievence they have every right to express it.

newsflash SuperCharger. :D They didn't cheat.

Edited by CaptainHook

newsflash SuperCharger. :D They didn't cheat.

I'm completely aware of that but the Patriots weren't when they thought they had a grievance.

newsflash! you completely missed this line.

Edited by SuperCharger

You have absolutely no proof of that and are just smearing the Patriots.

Did Kraft watch the game on TV or live? Somehow I doubt he watched it on TV, because that's the only place the skipping sound was heard, but if he did, maybe he gets the impression that he heard a CD skipping. If that's the case, wouldn't he then run his accusations by someone that was ACTUALLY IN THE STADIUM before whining to the NFL and making such an outrageous claim? Or did he just make the claim without checking with ANYONE in the organization? I find that hard to believe.

Edited by CaptainHook

Did Kraft watch the game on TV or live? Somehow I doubt he watched it on TV, because that's the only place the skipping sound was heard, but if he did maybe he gets the impression that he heard a CD skipping. If that's the case, wouldn't he then run his accusations by someone that was ACTUALLY IN THE STADIUM before whining to the NFL and making such an outrageous claim?

Was he in a private box? If so I'd say both, the boxes I've been in all had big screens in them.

They had no communication to brady from the sidelines and a transmission of the game with obvious anomalies. They had every right to ask the league to investigate.

Sure, just like Joe Gibbs has every right to ask the league why he couldn't communicate with his QB in Foxboro last week. But for some reason, that issue has been swept under the rug. :D

Was he in a private box? If so I'd say both, the boxes I've been in all had big screens in them.

In that case, he's a moran or on a smear campaign for making the claim, cause you didn't hear that "skipping" sound at the game.

Edited by CaptainHook

Sure, just like Joe Gibbs has every right to ask the league why he couldn't communicate with his QB in Foxboro last week. But for some reason, that issue has been swept under the rug. :D

I'm no Pats apologist, I'm just trying to keep the sides even. There has been an influx of Pats haters in recent weeks. JB had every right to question that and I'm not sure what became of it, are you? Did the league investigate? What did they determine?