[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts are Cheaters?

theeohiostate

Whats funny is, we all know Brady and belicheat would stoop to this level. That is the difference between these 2 teams. that and the Colts are the SB Champs.

Ryan I just want to know what do you call your Cowboys because Jimmy Johnson said he use to film the signals all the time and alot of teams did it

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game. There was not any of that "skipping" going on. You got to be kidding. Obviously a TV issue. Between Brady's tantrums and this bull crap, and Caveman Nick saying the Colts were messing with the climate controls during the AFC Championship (do you know how long it takes to change the temperature in a building that size?? I was at that game too. Wasn't sweating at all.) the Pats and their fans are coming off as major crybabies.

:D

Edited by CaptainHook

I was at the game. There was not any of that "skipping" going on. You got to be kidding. Obviously a TV issue. Between Brady's tantrums and this bull crap, and Caveman Nick saying the Colts were messing with the climate controls during the AFC Championship (do you know how long it takes to change the temperature in a building that size?? I was at that game too. Wasn't sweating at all.) the Pats and their fans are coming off as major crybabies.

:wacko: I am a crybaby because I mentioned that there have been other rumors along with this one in the past and said that unless there was proof of anything we should reserve judgement?

Moran.

Just another example of typical Colts whining. Maybe you can call the league office and get the rules changed regarding noise piping, just for the Colts.

døøsh.

;)

but the Colts turned the heat up!

but the Colts were piping in crowd noise!

but they were simulating the snap count!

but all the pass interference calls were going against us!

:D:D:wacko::D

You won. Congratulations. Act like men and move on.

but the Colts turned the heat up!

but the Colts were piping in crowd noise!

but they were simulating the snap count!

but all the pass interference calls were going against us!

:D:D:wacko::D

You won. Congratulations. Act like men and move on.

Again, I just said that we should reserve judgement until proof was provided. When that equates whining, look me up. Otherwise, you are just making yourself look stupid.

As I noted before, I didn't see the game, except the one Pass Interference call which I thought was legit.

Thanks for posting this. I didn't want to be the one to post it, although I heard about this an hour or so ago.

Why didn't you want to post it? Because it was whining? But you were sure quick to ride in on the coat tails.

As there was talk of them playing with the climate controls in the dome during the playoff game when they saw the Pats were getting fatigued.

But....unless proof of activity comes out, I would reserve judgement.

Sooooo, are you saying they played with the controls or not? Otherwise, why bring it up?

My post was not just in reply to you Nick, but the "temperature" theory is bull, and I would think you are smart enough to know better. I just singled you out because that "whining" was the most ridiculous. I agree there were a couple bad calls. But the crowd noise and all that other stuff is retarded. If I heard the crowd noise skipping like that, I'd be the first one to post about it. When forever in debt to mo lewis gets back home, hopefully he will chime in here. He was at the game as well, and we spoke about how great a game it was afterwards. No mention of bullcrap crowd noise cd's skipping.

Edited by CaptainHook

Why didn't you want to post it? Because it was whining? But you were sure quick to ride in on the coat tails.

Sooooo, are you saying they played with the controls or not? Otherwise, why bring it up?

My post was not just in reply to you Nick, but the "temperature" theory is bull, and I would think you are smart enough to know better. I just singled you out because that "whining" was the most ridiculous. I agree there were a couple bad calls. But the crowd noise and all that other stuff is retarded. If I heard the crowd noise skipping like that, I'd be the first one to post about it. When forever in debt to mo lewis gets back home, hopefully he will chime in here. He was at the game as well, and we spoke about how great a game it was afterwards. No mention of bullcrap crowd noise cd's skipping.

I'd tend to agree with you that raising or lowering the temperaure in a dome is an all day thing and not quite possible over the course of a game but are we sure just how long it takes or just guessing? I'm curious to know. Any HVAC guys in here?

Just another example of typical Colts whining. Maybe you can call the league office and get the rules changed regarding noise piping, just for the Colts.

Yeah, Polian was completely out of line for asking the refs to enforce existing rules. How dare he! :D

I didn't hear you guys complaining when the never-used "Tuck Rule" was invoked, to your advantage.

I'd tend to agree with you that raising or lowering the temperaure in a dome is an all day thing and not quite possible over the course of a game but are we sure just how long it takes or just guessing? I'm curious to know. Any HVAC guys in here?

I found a Pats-biased audio engineer out there in cyberspace. Might be a tall order, but I'm pretty sure I can dig up a Pats-biased HVAC guy...gimme a few minutes. :D

:D Chief Dick is one.

Because something like this would be an "important" story to the Boston media, it was a hot button this morning. Anything to stir up controversy. And so I figured that folks around here would be among the first to hear about it. I thought it would be best to wait until someone else brought the topic to light for discussion, because of the type of post that you felt so inclined to make, and yet nobody else did all day until you showed up.

To me it's pretty clear that I am saying that people spread rumors, and that we should reserve judgement until we have proof of anything.

And again, I think you are just making yourself look dumb. I never said they did or didn't pump in crowd noise, just that we should reserve judgement on things until proof is provided. And my only opinion on the pass interference calls was that the one I saw was legit.

Man, you must be bitter today. :D