[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it's questionable on behalf of the Huddle

Cunning Runt

I know it's not considered "proper" to espouse the virtues of injuries as they may benefit your fantasy team, but it's total BS to lock every thread where it comes up.

It's a more than legitimate thing to say on a fantasy football board and it's getting a little old having you moderators lock all these. For my part, I want the opportunity to respond to the sensitive mofos that are taking shots at me. You don't like it moderators - butt out and don't read?

But it's getting old you locking it everytime out.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not considered "proper" to espouse the virtues of injuries as they may benefit your fantasy team, but it's total BS to lock every thread where it comes up.

It's a more than legitimate thing to say on a fantasy football board and it's getting a little old having you moderators lock all these. For my part, I want the opportunity to respond to the sensitive mofos that are taking shots at me. You don't like it moderators - butt out and don't read?

But it's getting old you locking it everytime out.

Perhaps if you don't like how the board is moderated it's time for you to find a new board. I've moderated very active online communities before and it's not fun. Personally I have much respect for all the mods that take the time and effort to help with my experience at the huddle.

Perhaps if you don't like how the board is moderated it's time for you to find a new board. I've moderated very active online communities before and it's not fun. Personally I have much respect for all the mods that take the time and effort to help with my experience at the huddle.

Naaah.

I like it here. I just want them to allow open debate on a legitimate topic and allow name-calling and what not as is allowed in almost every thread.

Isn't this kinda like being invited to someone's house and getting pissed because they ask you not to spit on the floor? Dude, you don't like it, go home and start your own vile board.

Isn't this kinda like being invited to someone's house and getting pissed because they ask you not to spit on the floor? Dude, you don't like it, go home and start your own vile board.

Let's time I checked, I didn't have to pay to go to a friend's house.

Let's time I checked, I didn't have to pay to go to a friend's house.

Last time I checked you didn't have to pay to use the boards here either, genius.

I hope someone I don't like gets hurt in a car wreck. Same logic, and pretty stupid. Because it might make a sick mind happy, that doesn't make it OK. Further, there are fans of both Peterson and the Vikings here. That's like saying I hope someone I don't like will get hurt in a car wreck when one knows that person has friends that will read it. If you can't win a FF league without having to root for the other players to get hurt, you need to get a life.... and either get better at FF or quit the HOBBY. It's just low class to the nth degree to root for injuries. I hope the Huddle continues to moderate this way. Might run off some of the riff-raff.

why?

I hope Darren Sharper and Amani Toomer blow out there knee's every day...

But thats because their classless ass hats.

I still sleep well at night though.

Seriously... It's a board, not sensativity training classes.

We're talking about football, not cross stitching with Martha Stewart.