[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it's questionable on behalf of the Huddle

Cunning Runt

It was after the play. Barnett was standing there, Toomer looked then dove into his knee. What else could have he been doing? You obviously didn't watch the game.

i know barnett pushed toomer in the back before toomer tried to take him down. does that make toomer's move an eye for an eye? and you cannot say that you are certain that toomer was trying to blow out his knee and end his season vs. just trying to knock him over out of frustration.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize you are a young rebel without a clue, but if you are going to whine about censorship, then don't backtrack on it. I'm not calling CR a jerk because he has a different opinion than me. I'm calling him an idiot because he plays the part.

I'm not really rebelling against anything, I just don't like people forcing what they perceive to be as correct on everyone, let calling them names for disagreeing.

Maybe it's just me, but it's one thing to opine that "Housh has always been better than CJ"; it's quite another to say you want Peyton Manning to get his eye gouged out so you can win your precious fantasy matchup.

I would take an eye gouging comment with a grain of salt.

i know barnett pushed toomer in the back before toomer tried to take him down. does that make toomer's move an eye for an eye? and you cannot say that you are certain that toomer was trying to blow out his knee and end his season vs. just trying to knock him over out of frustration.

So what was he trying to do when he dove into his knee?

The powers that be may be trying to censor what is being said, but that is their right as they own the board. The rest of us are just calling a douchebag a douchebag. It's a pretty straightforward process.

The funny thing about this post is that I kind of thought the same about you and have for some time. Nice to know we're on same page.

I got your back bro.

I'm speaking in general terms.

Yours are directed right at me. A bit different.

i've directed no name calling towards you (others, yes, but not you).

and if you generally insult a bunch of people instead of just one, it's pretty much just as bad.

i've directed no name calling towards you (others, yes, but not you).

and if you generally insult a bunch of people instead of just one, it's pretty much just as bad.

My bad on the first part.

On the other, when I'm getting piled on, those doing the piling are who my comments are directed to and I do stand by them. I guess you'll have to decide for yourself if you're in that group.

What is really funny about this thread is the number of Huddlers that gobble up this bait. The same fishing expedition over and over, and the bites keep on coming.

I'm pretty sure you were posting quite a bit in the severely retarded "Pats Suck" threads last week there Mr Gandhi. :D

Edited by bushwacked

What is really funny about this thread is the number of Huddlers that gobble up this bait. The same fishing expedition over and over, and the bites keep on coming.

I'm not fishing. Just putting it out there. For my part, I enjoy reading the posts. I don't mind the criticism. Goes in one ear and out the other.

I'm trying to educate folks that there is a large group of fantasy football players, myself included, that could give two sh-its about the players as people, when they are in fact game pieces. Like a bishop or a rook are in chess.

Ya- they're people but so is Osama Bin Laden. So was Ghandi.

Neither they nor any one NFL player means a single solitary thing to me personally - EXCEPT as may relate to my involvement in fantasy football.

That's how I view it. It just is.

so CR...it's ok with you if i say,

'damn! i wish somebody would twist Mannings head and knock him out for the rest of the season!!!

he's killing my FF team!...and i have to f'ing play him again week 16!!!

COME ON CHARGERS D!!!...SOMEBODY BREAK THAT HICKS NECK!!'

i dont really feel that way, but i'm asking you a serious, simple question(s). is a comment like that ok? and should be allowed on the board?