[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's gonna be raining footballs in Detroit

Randall

Favre was on talking about the 5 wides offense and creating mismatches.

I kinda hope that's just smoke. I'm not partial to the Favre aerial show. Too many bad memories. He's taking better care of it this year, but still.

If Grant is ready to go, I hope we pound the rock some and keep some balance.

I think it could wind up a big day for Kampman & Co. again. With or without the extra "motivation" they've been getting, Kitna will likely get pulverized.

This week is going to suck, with my only DT options being the Packers and Titans. :D

Sounds like 2 solid options to me. I'm sensing some sarcasm here. :D The only hard part would be picking which one to start and that would probably be the Packers.

Sounds like 2 solid options to me. I'm sensing some sarcasm here. :D The only hard part would be picking which one to start and that would probably be the Packers.

The Haynesworth- and Haper-less Titans are a "solid" option against Palmer, Ocho Cinco, and Housh? I wouldn't say so. Even if those two guys are back in the lineup this weekend, it's still not a very good matchup.

GB's matchup is obviously better, but the Lions don't exactly suck on offense either.

The Haynesworth- and Haper-less Titans are a "solid" option against Palmer, Ocho Cinco, and Housh? I wouldn't say so. Even if those two guys are back in the lineup this weekend, it's still not a very good matchup.

GB's matchup is obviously better, but the Lions don't exactly suck on offense either.

I think GB is clearly a better play than the Haynesworth-less and Harper-less Titans. Amazing how the Titans have just fallen off the cliff without Haynesworth.

Packers may give up some points to the Lions, but they should do nicely in sacks and have a couple INT's.

Packers may give up some points to the Lions, but they should do nicely in sacks and have a couple INT's.

Lions have given up 43 sacks this year, by far the most in the league. Potential there for the sack/fumble combo.

Yeah, I could definitely get some sack/INT points. Hopefully they'll keep DET from scoring 20+, but I won't hold my breath.

I think GB is clearly a better play than the Haynesworth-less and Harper-less Titans. Amazing how the Titans have just fallen off the cliff without Haynesworth.

Is Harper still out? I thought he was going to play sunday

Henry aint to bad either......they won't be able to stop the pass

Haynesworth? He hasn't practiced.

Disregard then, I guess.

Anyone believe in the idea that Detroit always rises their game on "Turkey Day"? I've always here people say that, but is it true?

Your thoughts please.

I think that's BS. DET mostly plays no better or worse on that day than other days.

Disregard then, I guess.

I think that's BS. DET mostly plays no better or worse on that day than other days.

I don't agree. The whole country is watching and they play well even when they lose.

Packers report

Injury report: Everybody's probable

All six Packers on the injury report who haven't been ruled out will be listed as probable for Thursday's game at Detroit.

That includes running back Ryan Grant, who suffered a mild ankle sprain in Sunday's win over Carolina.

"Lot of work, got some good work in," Grant said of his practice time this week. "Felt good, felt strong. I'm good to go."

If Grant is limited in any way Thursday, rookie Brandon Jackson would get extra action.

Like Grant, tackle Chad Clifton (knee), receiver Koren Robinson (knee), tackle Mark Tauscher (ankle), linebacker Tracy White (ankle) and cornerback Charles Woodson (hip) were full participants in the Packers' jog-through today and are probable for Thursday.

Cornerback Will Blackmon, safety Nick Collins, tight end Bubba Franks and defensive tackle Johnny Jolly are out.

The only Detroit player who didn't practice today was end Ikaika-Alama-Francis (hamstring), who is listed as doubtful. Linebacker Teddy Lehman (foot) is questionable, and tackle Jonathan Scott (hand) and end Dewayne White (elbow) are probble.

Quick hit

* The Packers were set to depart at 1:45 p.m., about an hour later than usual. Otherwise, coach Mike McCarthy said, the usual travel schedule applies, with a team meeting at 9 p.m. and no other formal walkthroughs or meetings once the team arrives in Detroit.

"We feel very prepared," linebacker A.J. Hawk said. "(The Lions) are coming off a short week as well, so it’s not like anyone’s at a disadvantage. We still got the same amount of work in, just in a couple shorter days."

-- Tom Pelissero, tpelisse@greenbaypressgazette.com

INJURY UPDATE

By Greg A. Bedard

Thursday, Nov 22 2007, 04:07 PM

Detroit - It got a little hairy there for a few moments, but the Packers wound up with a pretty convincing 37-26 over the Detroit Lions to improve to 10-1, basically clinch the division title, and set up a gigantic NFC tilt in one week at Dallas against the Cowboys.

Brett Favre was great. So were Donald Driver, Ryan Grant and Aaron Kampman.

But the big thing is the injury situation, which didn't look great during the game. As I find things out, I'll post them here:

RT Mark Tauscher left with his sprained ankle. Tauscher said he actually felt better later in the game, but the big lead allowed them to get him some rest and play Tony Moll. He said he'll play against the Cowboys;

DT Colin Cole left late with fractured left forearm. He's probably out for a while unless he can play in a lot of pain. He couldn't even put his shirt on all the way. He didn't look happy;

WR Donald Driver has a right foot injury and was limping around pretty good in the locker room. He's in a lot of pain but says he's fine. He'll be there on Thursday;

S Aaron Rouse left with a knee injury, not just to give Charlie Peprah. Not sure of Rouse's injury quite yet, but he looked fine in the locker room and was in good spirits;

CB Charles Woodson (toe) was in the locker room. Here's what Woodson had to say after the game: "It’s not broken, but it hurts,” he said. "It’s my big toe on my right foot. I did the same thing on my other foot once in Oakland.” Woodson said it was too early to tell whether he could play against Dallas;

DE Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila (right ankle) was not in the locker room. UPDATE: Turns out KGB was in the locker room for a bit. Here's what he said, courtesy of colleague Ricky Braun: "I think everything’s going to be OK. It’s nothing serious. It should be OK with just a little rehab and ice and a lot of prayer. (Is it a sprain or what?) We don’t really know what it is, but whatever it is it’s nothing that the good Lord can’t take care of. I don’t know what it is. I wish I could tell you." (What happened on the play?) I was going after the quarterback and I think somebody hit me from behind and I felt my ankle, my knee. But it’s something that I feel like it’ll go away. It was just really sore to try to go back out there."