[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

marvin harrison done til the playoffs?

mrpnlu

When asked Wednesday whether he expects Marvin Harrison (knee) to play in Week 13, Peyton Manning answered "I wouldn't count on it."

The Indianapolis Star doesn't expect Harrison to be back in action until the playoffs, and believes that if Marvin is active for any more regular season games, he's likely to be limited in them. It'd be hard to drop Harrison in 12-team leagues, but fantasy owners' expectations should be minimal.

i dont think his yardage will be up there with gates...but potentially he can be there with kellen with the tds as well...

With Harrison out, most defenses look to be doubling Wayne and stacking the line to put pressure on Manning and slow down Addai. Clark in this situation is needed more as a blocker in this situation JMHO. He'll still get some looks and dumpoffs, but I don't expect him to put up anything more than the usual yardage and a TD every now and then...

When asked Wednesday whether he expects Marvin Harrison (knee) to play in Week 13, Peyton Manning answered "I wouldn't count on it."

The Indianapolis Star doesn't expect Harrison to be back in action until the playoffs, and believes that if Marvin is active for any more regular season games, he's likely to be limited in them. It'd be hard to drop Harrison in 12-team leagues, but fantasy owners' expectations should be minimal.

i dont think his yardage will be up there with gates...but potentially he can be there with kellen with the tds as well...

What I find absolutely amazing is the fact that, when asking about an injury report for the Colts, the media goes to Coach Peyton Manning for the word. :D

With Harrison out, most defenses look to be doubling Wayne and stacking the line to put pressure on Manning and slow down Addai. Clark in this situation is needed more as a blocker in this situation JMHO. He'll still get some looks and dumpoffs, but I don't expect him to put up anything more than the usual yardage and a TD every now and then...

Clark has scored 5 of his 7 TDs since Marvin got hurt in the first quarter of the Denver game. He scored the TD in the JAX game while Marvin was on the bench. While I agree that Clark isn't going to be a yardage monster, his TD production hinges strongly on Gonzalez. Gonzalez had over 100 yds last week and, not coincidentally, Clark had his first TD since Week 7. Given Moorehead is on IR and that Craphonso Thorpe is their #3 WR now, it's also possible that Clark will see a lot more action in the slot (like he did last year when Stokley and Proehl were injured).

Clark has scored 5 of his 7 TDs since Marvin got hurt in the first quarter of the Denver game. He scored the TD in the JAX game while Marvin was on the bench. While I agree that Clark isn't going to be a yardage monster, his TD production hinges strongly on Gonzalez. Gonzalez had over 100 yds last week and, not coincidentally, Clark had his first TD since Week 7. Given Moorehead is on IR and that Craphonso Thorpe is their #3 WR now, it's also possible that Clark will see a lot more action in the slot (like he did last year when Stokley and Proehl were injured).

i dont think he'll be kept to block as much as that would be utecht and fletchers job...i agree he wont be ayardage monster...i see it going anywhere from 40-60 yards a week...tds however i think continue and will be up to par with the elite TEs...last week he had a 2nd td called back due to a penalty...wayne subsequently caught it...i think this is solid news for clark...