[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry

isleseeya

I think Henry breaks out today. I have him and he's due for a big game. I think as long as he's healthy, he will get the large majority of the reps. They did not pay him $22 million to share carries with Selvin Young. Young is a good back up but Henry is the man when healthy. And it's against freaking Oakland....soooo bad.

Plus I say they'll wanna play Henry as much as they can since he may be done after this game. I hope they make their decision soon so I can drop him if he's gonna be suspended.

I have to decide whether to bench FWP for Henry. Already have nice points from Grant this week, trying to decide whether this may be the one and final week where Henry can be started. Would hate to leave him out and watch his stats roll in then watch FWP slip around in the mud on his way to 18 carries for 58 yards. GAH!

Based on this thread there are going to be a ton either:

"Suspend the @#$#%^#^ pothead already" or

"I love my Bong and I love Travis" threads come about 7PM tonight.

fixed this one for you

I love my Bong and suspend the @#$#%^#^ pothead already

So far so good :D What's up with the Young injury?

Indeed. Looking for any info out there. Despite being in the Bay Area, I did not see the game. What happened to Young? Could this possibly cut into his time as he is clearly injured/playing through injuries? In other words, is it safe to drop Hall?