[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry

isleseeya

I am starting Henry now that he is not suspended , apparently healthy and apparently starting tomorrow......against worst run defense in league in Raiders ...Young will have to sit on my bench as of the two i am going with Henry

:D who is with me ?

Edited by isleseeya

I am starting Henry now that he is not suspended , apparently healthy and apparently starting tomorrow......against worst run defense in league in Raiders ...Young will have to sit on my bench as of the two i am going with Henry

:coach:who is with me ?

If Henry is announced the starter, I'm doing it. I've already locked up my #1 seed and playoff bye, so this win is just to try and thump my opponent.

Btw, now that Young and Henry are both healthy, is anybody dumping Andre Hall? I am seriously thinking about it since I could use the roster space.

I'm still leaning to Young over Henry in 1 league.

Who wants to convince me that they know the RB situation in Denver :D

Selvin Young started one or two games basically because Henry was injured ..i do not believe Young would have started if Henry was healthy

Young gets hurt , andre hall does great last week and now he is hurt

If young played last week instead of hall and produced i would believe he could possibly start this week but since Young did not play , did not produce last week obviously as such i believe Denver goes back to square one

all things being equal , i asked myself why would Henry not start ? answer injury , suspension or someone else in Denver uniform is producing magnificently

As of tomorrow , all those reasons are out the window ...henry not injured , not suspended , and Young coming off an injury and did not play last week

now all of what i wrote may mean nothing as we are talking about Denver and Shanahan here but i believe Henry starts ( some publications reporting that as well )

now all of what i wrote may mean nothing as we are talking about Denver and Shanahan here but i believe Henry starts ( some publications reporting that as well )

That's the part that worries me.

I'll probably sub in Henry by tomorrow

I'm playing Henry over Young tomorrow under the assumption Henry is going to start (just my opinion, have not seen it published).

May the force be with me

I am.....picked him in the first round and I need a win tomorrow to stay alive for the $$......ride the pony baby!!!!! aarrgg...

I'm playing Henry over Young tomorrow under the assumption Henry is going to start (just my opinion, have not seen it published).

May the force be with me

Below is from Denver Post talking abiut Henry starting ( likely )

Nov 30 2007 07:29PM

Bill Williamson, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos RB Travis Henry (knee) practiced Friday, Nov. 30, and is expected to start Week 13

Below is from Denver Post talking abiut Henry starting ( likely )

Nov 30 2007 07:29PM

Bill Williamson, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos RB Travis Henry (knee) practiced Friday, Nov. 30, and is expected to start Week 13

While I trust the Denver papers, they are the same sources saying that we would know about Henry's suspension already (though this is the Post and the one reporting was the Rocky Mountain News). I think I am going to be watching the news of the wire like a hawk tomorrow just to ensure Henry is starting....

Edited by splotchman

I'm starting Henry (and AP (chic))

over Young, KJones, FTaylor, and Rudi

My opponent had Hall as his #2 and just traded for J.Lewis at the deadline..... :D

So now I'm a little worried.

Due to multiple factors (most of which are not good), I am starting both Henry and Young tomorrow (barring anything happening to either one between now and then). Denver has scored via the ground in 3 straight, and last week 2 different backs scored TDs. I am hoping there is enough rushing success to make both TH and SY worth starting. If not a TD for both, hoping one of them runs wild enough to compensate for the other in my lineup.

REALLY hoping for a Denver blowout tomorrow...

I am NOT starting Henry in favor of Jamal Lewis and Thomas Jones.

Why? Because I am too chicken to roll the dice with Denver RBs and I need a victory this week to clinch my conference.

Signed,

T Henry and A Hall owner (but not S Young owner)

I am really in a bind and must win as a Henry and Young owner.....I can go 3 RB's and am going with K.Smith and Parker, would have to bench a rec. If I play 3 RB's, I gotta sit a WR..and if Fitz doesn't go...well run Henry run......The Denver go round....