[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Herbstreit is right...

millerx

Okay, let me be a little direct right now--Anyone here who says they KNOW that Team A would beat Team B by a specific number of points, what was your prediction of Florida - Ohio State in last year's NC Game? If you stated with any certainty that you KNEW Ohio State was going to kill/beat Florida, you need to shut the fk up right now. (don't make me go back and start bumping threads)

Put bluntly, no one here knows schit. You can think all you want and you can have all the opinions you want, but you don't know.

Sorry if you guys think it's homerism, but everthing I have said has come true.

I'm sorry. I apparently missed your prognostications and how all of them came true. Could you re-post them? I love this kind of stuff. I'm a bit of a closet Nostradamus fan.

So what does the "C" stand for in BCS? I've said it in another thread and I'll say it again and I'm sure I'll have no arguements...

BOWL CLUSTERF*CK SERIES

:D I'm laughing like hell at what happened this year. Why not just let OSU(1 loss) face either KU(1 loss) or Hawaii(0 losses) and end the comedy that was the college football season this year. Scratch that. I love competition and this year saw a ton of it. The comedy that is the BCS is what I should have said. I forgot VT only has 1 loss also. . So choose from those 3 teams and be done with it. OU, LSU, and USC, you had your chances in the regular season and came up short by losing 2 games. Although I think any one of those teams deserves it, it's too controversial to sort out.

OSU- the clear cut favorite to be here

KU

VT

Hawaii

Even with these 4 teams only involved, we'd still need a playoff to figure it out. We all know the BCS was a hugh mistake. So let's end the misery already and go to a playoff format. Until then, we'll see more of this in the future of the Bowl Clusterf*ck Series.

So what does the "C" stand for in BCS? I've said it in another thread and I'll say it again and I'm sure I'll have no arguements...

BOWL CLUSTERF*CK SERIES

:D I'm laughing like hell at what happened this year. Why not just let OSU(1 loss) face either KU(1 loss) or Hawaii(0 losses) and end the comedy that was the college football season this year. Scratch that. I love competition and this year saw a ton of it. The comedy that is the BCS is what I should have said. I forgot VT only has 1 loss also. . So choose from those 3 teams and be done with it. OU, LSU, and USC, you had your chances in the regular season and came up short by losing 2 games. Although I think any one of those teams deserves it, it's too controversial to sort out.

OSU- the clear cut favorite to be here

KU

VT

Hawaii

Even with these 4 teams only involved, we'd still need a playoff to figure it out. We all know the BCS was a hugh mistake. So let's end the misery already and go to a playoff format. Until then, we'll see more of this in the future of the Bowl Clusterf*ck Series.

Why not just go back to the old way? Send the Buckeyes to face off against the Trojans. I don't care about any other BCS Bowl game.