[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Davenport OUT....

irish

No doubt Davis, Russel & Kreider will manage to get all the passes thrown to RBs & vulture any rushing TDs that may be in the offing...but Willie will still manage 90 yards for the day, all between the 20 yard lines.

Yeah I've been baffled by the way he's been used all year. He hasn't been part of the passing game and has seen very little of the paint. Pretty much pissing me off!! :D

Yeah I've been baffled by the way he's been used all year. He hasn't been part of the passing game and has seen very little of the paint. Pretty much pissing me off!! :D

+1 has been a very frustrating year as a FWP owner

I'm really starting to hate FWP. Has he broken a big TD run yet this year?!?

I'm really starting to hate FWP. Has he broken a big TD run yet this year?!?

I'm not thinking of any this year. One thing that I hope this game does for him is get him some third down plays where Roth may check down and hit him in the flat a time or two. I think FWP is way overlooked on that sort of play and really I think he could be extra lethal with that sort of play.

I'm not thinking of any this year. One thing that I hope this game does for him is get him some third down plays where Roth may check down and hit him in the flat a time or two. I think FWP is way overlooked on that sort of play and really I think he could be extra lethal with that sort of play.

I agree and I remember from last year how he made plays out of the backfield on screens or dump-offs way more than he's even being considered for this year. Why is this? :D