[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

boob staring is good for you

polksalet

You know, this coming New Year, I just want to be healthier.

if staring makes you younger....

imagine what physical contact achieves?...

"I'm just trying to stay young, how about I get a quick feel?"....

or how about when making a trip to the strip club?..."how about I get a touch?...or just rub them on my face...I want to look 5 years younger!"

"Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female such as Baywatch actress Pamela Lee is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist.

Good enough for me! No need to do any further research on this one because I'm sure we can all verify the health benefits of this study. :D

First the jacking off prevents cancer thing, now this. The marvels of modern medicine are amazing.

PS re this

"Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female such as Baywatch actress Pamela Lee is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist.

Someone tell that to the other wommens cuz they aint buyin it.

I was stuck Xmas shopping with my wife this weekend. I went to go return something while she browsed (something to do). The young lady who was handling my reurn was nicely endowed and wear ing a loose top. She asks the other sales clerk, "Where's the book?" The other associate pointed at the bottom shelf in from of her, god bless her.

So as a reward for Xmas shopping misery I got (:D)(:wacko:) . I didn't mind shopping the rest of the day. :D

Before I start, let me just say that I tried REAL hard to only make eye contact. I had to look away more than once. I was getting too close to the sun. I got dizzy. I nearly had a heart attack.

So ... I went to buy some lingerie for my wife yesterday on the way home from the Chiefs game. The young thing helping me out told me she'd tried on this and she'd tried on that and that she spent all of her wages on lingerie from the store. She was about 23 years old, 5'10", blond, very nicely curvy, etc ... and was wearing a loose top (it was completely impossible, each of the six times she ever-so-slightly leaned forward when wrapping the purchase, to not notice her black shelf bra) and tight jeans (it was nearly as difficult, each of the four times she bent over, to not notice her black thong with a ribbon tied in the back).

Edited by muck

Before I start, let me just say that I tried REAL hard to only make eye contact. I had to look away more than once. I was getting too close to the sun. I got dizzy. I nearly had a heart attack.

So ... I went to buy some lingerie for my wife yesterday on the way home from the Chiefs game. The young thing helping me out told me she'd tried on this and she'd tried on that and that she spent all of her wages on lingerie from the store. She was about 23 years old, 5'10", blond, very nicely curvy, etc ... and was wearing a loose top (it was completely impossible, each of the six times she ever-so-slightly leaned forward when wrapping the purchase, to not notice her black shelf bra) and tight jeans (it was nearly as difficult, each of the four times she bent over, to not notice her black thong with a ribbon tied in the back).

muck: workout warrior