[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the most expensive

tonorator

so we need a new vacuum. i come home from work to find my wife has bought an oreck titanium something or other for the whopping total of $750+.

:D

somebody tell me that have one of these things and that it's worth it. she's raving about the lightness, it's self-propelled, 21 year warranty, annual maintenance, blah, blah, blah. i can't get by that sticker price.

can anyone tell me that this was a wise purchase?

Ton,

After a string of bad ones.....Hoover mostly (I know we spent way more than $750 on them over the last 15 years), we bought the same one as you a few months back. Dyson maybe better, but you have to be a weight lifter to get it up the stairs we have in our house. That's why the wife wanted Oreck. She loves it! No contest. It does a great job and, as Yomama said....anything to keep the Mrs. happy..........

YES is my answer.

Most expensive are Kirby.

like this one for almost $2000

I think the built-in one's go for much more. :wacko:

I pay that much for a vaccuum cleaner, it better come with an auto-suck.

I pay that much for a vacuum cleaner & it better suck more than just dirt.

DYSON wins by far. Best at any price.

I think that's what I'm going after as soon as our POS Bissel dies.

I HEARD THAT!...

I didn't know you were his wife? :D

Ton,

After a string of bad ones.....Hoover mostly (I know we spent way more than $750 on them over the last 15 years), we bought the same one as you a few months back. Dyson maybe better, but you have to be a weight lifter to get it up the stairs we have in our house. That's why the wife wanted Oreck. She loves it! No contest. It does a great job and, as Yomama said....anything to keep the Mrs. happy..........

YES is my answer.

oh the sucking going on in my house ...