[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christmas gift ideas for the wife

Swampnuts

Homemade book of coupons for some Free Swampnuts Lovin' :D

I did this while we were dating....she loved it.

Come to think of it she lost the book, but always claimed she was cashing in. :D

I also like the ideas of the digital picture frame, sirus, spa, Ipod, and a show is always a good option.

Another Idea is "pajama gram".....kind of like the Vermont Teddy Bear concept. Have never ordered one, but hear about them all the time.

Gifts I got my wife this year....

July - $35,000 kitchen remodel (she will tell you it would only have been $27,000 if I didn't put in the plasma TV and HD/DVR receiver)

November - $5K diamond necklace and earrings for her birthday and anniversary

Chrsitmas - You gotta be kidding

Gifts I got my wife this year....

July - $35,000 kitchen remodel (she will tell you it would only have been $27,000 if I didn't put in the plasma TV and HD/DVR receiver)

November - $5K diamond necklace and earrings for her birthday and anniversary

Chrsitmas - You gotta be kidding

Need any help where you work ? :D

Get her some of the Swampnuts double nut elixer. Finest two ball compound you can find anywhere!!!!

Or

I took my wife to see Wicked two years ago and have been every year since. She loves the damn thing.....Ok, I admit it....we go for me!!!!! LOL

Nice! :D

Thanks for all the input guys.

My wife will be getting a new lap top, a bracelet, some shoes, and some clothes. A pretty vanilla Christmas. Every year we buy Christmas for one less fortunate family in our church. Since my wife already has every she needs, and for that matter pretty much everything she wants, this year she asked that rather than me going all out on her like I normally do, if we could get another family to buy Christmas for, so we are doing that.