[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bryant Gumbel haters

Randall

I don't understand why he can't get the freakin' teams right!! Every game he associates a play or player with the wrong team. He started off the second half talking about the blow to the Rams with Willie Parker's broken leg. Idiot. I mean, I'm no announcer, but if was given the job, I'd damn sure know what team the major players are on. It's like he doesn't even study the game at all.

What happened to Collinsworth? Did he wise up and quit before Gumble could ruin his career?

I don't understand why he can't get the freakin' teams right!! Every game he associates a play or player with the wrong team. He started off the second half talking about the blow to the Rams with Willie Parker's broken leg. Idiot. I mean, I'm no announcer, but if was given the job, I'd damn sure know what team the major players are on. It's like he doesn't even study the game at all.

What happened to Collinsworth? Did he wise up and quit before Gumble could ruin his career?

chris probably has the saturday game

My IQ went down about 30 pts listening to that game. For a NFL announcer, Gumbel makes a good ultra-liberal morning show host. And Deion Sanders proves yet again the old adage that the smarter a player is, the closer he plays to the football.

Damn, I'll probably have this headache right through to Christmas. That was f'n painful.

Now he's teamed with Deion(and Marshall Faulk),

Yeah, that was brutal for the SF/Cin game last week. Although after the first quarter I achieved a peculiar state of indifference. Through this state of mind, I experienced a higher plane of existence where sound no longer existed. I saw a wise monk in my vision who asked, "You want to switch to satellite for this?" I said, "No, not really." The monk nodded and informed me that I had achieved the first step to enlightenment.

So, I got that goin' for me.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

Yeah, that was brutal for the SF/Cin game last week. Although after the first quarter I achieved a peculiar state of indifference. Through this state of mind, I experienced a higher plane of existence where sound no longer existed. I saw a wise monk in my vision who asked, "You want to switch to satellite for this?" I said, "No, not really." The monk nodded and informed me that I had achieved the first step to enlightenment.

So, I got that goin' for me.

Wow. That beats the crap out of my experience. How do you acheive this state of consciousness?

Through this state of mind, I experienced a higher plane of existence where sound no longer existed. I saw a wise monk in my vision who asked, "You want to switch to satellite for this?" I said, "No, not really." The monk nodded and informed me that I had achieved the first step to enlightenment.

When you use Gumbel as your mantra you will attain Nirvana. :D

gumbel said Parker leads the league with 1317 calories.........It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men!?

I know. I mean the mistakes he makes are usually just brutal. Calories? My 13 yr old son was laughing his ass off at Gumbel last night.

Personally I like the booth much better WITH Deion and Marshall. You need two football players to counteract the femininity of Gumbel.

Deion is kind of growing on me. I actually like him in the booth better than in the studio. Gumbel has done the impossible and actually has me appreciating the sound of Deion Sanders voice.

Amazing.

He wasn't so bad tonight. I get a kick out of Deion in the booth. The "Tony Romeo" comment Gumbel threw out just now wasn't too bad, got a chuckle out of that. :D

But the comment on how the Rams Offense is "humming" wasn't....right after the Steelers scored ! What an arsehole....I hate both Bumbels. Except for the bumbel in Rudolph !!

People love to hate Deion. Step outside of that hatred and you will see a guy who really is good at what he does. He's intelligent, straightforward, and brings credibility. I love listenting to him. He also has a good "voice" for tv/radio.

Aside from the intelligence & credibility part, I agree wholeheartedly. I really love to hear him talk about how to tackle Jackson when Jackson was headed out of bounds and tackled low by one of the PIT DBs. Talk about your lack of credibility or experience...

:D

Edited by Bronco Billy

Aside from the intelligence & credibility part, I agree wholeheartedly. I really love to hear him talk about how to tackle Jackson when Jackson was headed out of bounds and tackled low by one of the PIT DBs. Talk about your lack of credibility or experience...

:D

OK - so I guess the one thing he didn't dominate all others with is his tackling ability. Can't win em' all.

OK - so I guess the one thing he didn't dominate all others with is his tackling ability. Can't win em' all.

You do recognize that tackling is an important skill for a defender in the game of tackle football, I assume? I have to ask because of the way that you downplay it so much in your obvious adoration of him.

You do recognize that tackling is an important skill for a defender in the game of tackle football, I assume? I have to ask because of the way that you downplay it so much in your obvious adoration of him.

Sh*t, I thought we were talking about flag football !!! He didn't need to tackle that often because nobody would throw to his direction. You must have forgotten that he may have been the best cover corner in history. I'd take his skills anyday as I'm sure you would.

Sh*t, I thought we were talking about flag football !!! He didn't need to tackle that often because nobody would throw to his direction. You must have forgotten that he may have been the best cover corner in history. I'd take his skills anyday as I'm sure you would.

I'd take his skills in a heart beat if I need to take Moss away from Brady. If LT is pressing the edge, the last guy I 'd want out there as a run force CB is Sanders. I'd also hate to see him out there defending a bubble screen. The guy absolutely shied away from contact.