[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams-Steelers

budlitebrad

Someone thank Torry Holt for me....thks for your second lowest points scored of the season (to go along with Heath Miller's dougnut)

How the hell do I have two offensive players in a game with 65 points....and end up with a total of 4 f'n pts

Gooodddddaaaammmmmmmiiiiiitttttt (2 weeks ago had the best record in my league and headed to the 1 seed - now looking like after being the 3 seed will finish 4th and do nothing but break even on the year)

Someone thank Torry Holt for me....thks for your second lowest points scored of the season (to go along with Heath Miller's dougnut)

How the hell do I have two offensive players in a game with 65 points....and end up with a total of 4 f'n pts

Gooodddddaaaammmmmmmiiiiiitttttt (2 weeks ago had the best record in my league and headed to the 1 seed - now looking like after being the 3 seed will finish 4th and do nothing but break even on the year)

Feel free to thank James Harrison as well for his stellar 2 tackle night...HIS lowest of the lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophying year

You need to thank Linehan before you thank Holt. Poor play calling last night.

Holt was pissed at the end of the game which is very rare to see.