[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I believe I'll be drunk tonight

Chief Dick

My two brothers are arriving today for the holidays. One from Hawaii and the other from North Carolina. Upgraded the beer to Bud Light, and bought some nice wine for the ladies.

3 Irishmen who see each other twice a year = drunken hootenanny. :D:D

Happy Holidays to all this year. This place truly is a cool place to hang out. :wacko:

My two brothers are arriving today for the holidays. One from Hawaii and the other from North Carolina. Upgraded the beer to Bud Light, and bought some nice wine for the ladies.

Upgrade from Boones to Arbor Mist :D

You are a wild man.

Have fun. I won't be drunk tonight. My wife just left with six 12 and 13 year old girls to celebrate my daughter turning 13. They are going to Kalahari Resort in Sandusky (which is my kids favorite place in the world). So it's just me and Puddy Jr. tonight. Thinking of going to the IMAX to see that dinasaur movie.

Happy Holidays to all this year. This place truly is a cool place to hang out. :wacko:

Have fun!! What are you smoking for Christmas with a group like that? Rib Roast for us...

I didn't know Arbor Mist came in a box!

Have fun!! What are you smoking for Christmas with a group like that? Rib Roast for us...

I didn't know Arbor Mist came in a box!

Well, for the game tomorrow I have a couple of pounds of brisket I smoked about a month ago and put in the freezer. Just put some sauce on it and warm up in the oven.

Nice and easy. :D

[beersnob]upgrading to bud lite? do you normally drink sterno?[/beersnob]

Edited by untateve

man, have fun. I'm nursing a cough and a cold. Had big plans for the 4 days off too. This sucks. But I wanna be well for my flight down to ATL for New Year's so sacrificing this weekend isn't that bigga deal...

[beersnob]upgrading to bud lite? do you normally drink sterno?[/beersnob]

Usually I'm a Busch Light man (30 pack for $12.99), but with it being the holidays and all I figured I would splurge for the good stuff.

I love to drink micro-brews, just cannot afford it at this time.

Nice. I won't get to see either of my brothers this Christmas (and the last time we were all together was two and a half years ago). :D

Drink a round for all of us. :D

I will. Seems like every year that goes by it's harder to get together. Wish they all still lived here. :wacko: