[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need a drink name

detlef

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That actually is a damned fine name for a drink. In fact, I could imagine a series of drinks named after random washed up stars. Of course, it would be nice, if not actually crucial to have some reason behind each name.

It would be more special if it was just that one drink. Then people would ask you "Why is this drink called Corey Feldman"... then you could get all pissed and answer "He knows why." :D

The mystery would make it a cult classic.

Well, there is that. :D

But wasn't he the irreverent bad-ass? Apples and vanilla seem so wholesome. I think he'd need to be a tequila based martini like drink with a pickled jalapeno or something. Only the jalapeno wouldn't be at all spicy because, at the end of the day, dude was really just a punk with no game. That's right Corey, you freaking read that right. You don't want any of this!

In that case call it the Corey Haim. He was the "wholesome" Corey.

or how about...

"This will cost 2% of your tip" :D

Edited by BiggieFries

Honorable mention for some f'ed up reason, though actually getting two of the three words in the name has to count for something. However, the 5 CDs I'm sending you will have to do for a consolation prize

Once again, two of the three words. But I'm not sure exactly what simply naming a variety of apple wins you. How 'bout I don't gut you again next turn in Risk.

I'll take it. :D