[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wilfork fined 15k

Czarina

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask Losman, he didnt have a problem with it so why should you?

oh, i know why, because it involved a Patriot player....go figure.

yeh, i watched it 10 or 12 times. did you?...did he poke him in the eye? simple question. yes-no.

like i said, don't make it more than it was.

and 'appropriate conduct'??...are you kidding me?...this is the NFL dude...he pointed his finger in

somebodys face! he didnt spit in his face, kick him in the nuts or twist his leg....give me a break

and don't pussify the game.

Link for the liar

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

looking for the comments from Wilfork or Losman after the Patriots v Bills second game.....

please, get your facts straight before posting.....apology accepted.

from projo.com

Losman on Wilfork hit: What's done is done

08:51 AM EST on Thursday, November 15, 2007

In the first game between New England and Buffalo this season, nose tackle Vince Wilfork knocked quarterback J.P. Losman out of the game on the Bills’ first play of the game. Wilfork was fined $12,500 for the hit, and though Wilfork strongly denied that it was intentional (and video replay appears to back him up), Losman’s teammates and others claimed it was.

When asked about it yesterday, Losman didn’t sound as though he wanted to rehash the whole deal.

“I don’t know…it’s football. It’s a rough game, it’s a violent sport. No one wishes for those things to happen,” he said.

Losman has not spoken to Wilfork since the hit, but said he has no hard feelings toward him. He also explained his comments about the amount of Wilfork’s fine, which at the time he said wasn’t enough.

“As far as it being lenient, if someone [in the league office] felt it was dirty and you’re going to fine them, then I think the fine was lenient,” he said. “But if you didn’t then there is no point in fining him if you don’t think it was that bad of a thing.”

-SHALISE MANZA YOUNG

Edited by pig devilz

“As far as it being lenient, if someone [in the league office] felt it was dirty and you’re going to fine them, then I think the fine was lenient,” he said. “But if you didn’t then there is no point in fining him if you don’t think it was that bad of a thing.”

TRANSLATION: Losman is saying that it was a dirty hit and the fine was lenient. If the league didn't think it was dirty, why was there a fine? The league is sending a mixed message.

Dirty is dirty, I don't care who it is.

Yeah I am sure JP is totally cool with the hit. :D

I am just hoping for the day that you know what happens and we all get to hear about the tragedy of it.

I stand by my statement.

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

Dirty is dirty, I don't care who it is.

Yeah I am sure JP is totally cool with the hit. :D

I am just hoping for the day that you know what happens and we all get to hear about the trajedy of it.

I stand by my statement.

You have to understand... you're arguing with the village idiot. :D

It is apparent to both me and Porky that Wilfork is simply trying to help all of his opponents in unique ways that none of you can understand. So, please, give it a rest.

Vince Wilfork has graced us on this fine planet to help others and we're all so lucky that he gets to do this while wearing a Patsies uniform.

no sheiky, just the opposite of what you think...

the :D stinkbait was put over the side and duhduhdarin gobbled it up. again! :wacko:

another Patriot hater exposed....

9 out of 12 of duhdarin's AFC players are PATRIOTS!!

funny how when your 'big money' is down, you cave like an 80 year old vagina....

good luck chum(p)!

:D

still sore from the last time i kicked your ass...back for more

btw, nice start in the Smackbowl standings! :D

0 (24) darin3

:D

:wacko: Wow!

And in similar news, the eliminated Titans have outscored the Pats in the playoffs so far.

I know it's really not fair to pile on when an absolute moran says something as stupid as this, but I just couldn't help it.

Oh, and as for Losman. Don't confuse being a pro and turning the page with being OK about some dude laying a cheap shot on you.

no sheiky, just the opposite of what you think...

the :D stinkbait was put over the side and duhduhdarin gobbled it up. again! :D

another Patriot hater exposed....

9 out of 12 of duhdarin's AFC players are PATRIOTS!!

funny how when your 'big money' is down, you cave like an 80 year old vagina....

good luck chum(p)!

:wacko:

Oh, and another thing. I know you probably still live with your parents, but, unlike you, I'm guessing darin or the rest of us for that matter don't exactly see a free contest as putting the 'big money' down. :D

Oh, and another thing. I know you probably still live with your parents, but, unlike you, I'm guessing darin or the rest of us for that matter don't exactly see a free contest as putting the 'big money' down. :D

:D Wait, we didn't have to send $100 in to enter this? DMD, you have some 'splainin' to do. :wacko:

I smell some bullsh!t here. . .

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=238193

sheik, i thought you were smarter than that...honestly

detlef, just 2 strokes of the keyboard, ' ', do you really need to be schooled on this?

and duhduhdarin, the butt buddy sheep, just follows along......to embarrassed i guess :D

sheik, i thought you were smarter than that...honestly

Sorry to disappoint you. . .

Wait a minute, actually I couldn't give a steaming turd less what a scrote like you thinks of me.