[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jags @ Pats Official Game Thread

keggerz

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sigh:

The post was about guts over the middle and not short arming a pass..If you dont agree that Irvin, Keyshawn, Carter , Hines and others deserve respect in that category I cant be bothered arguing the point with you

You forgot Randy Moss, James Jett, and Deion Sanders

Edited by Menudo

It's great to see good things happen for a classy player like Rodney Harrison to put this one away.

I especially liked how he pointed the ball at the Jags players on the field to taunt them, and then talked chit to the Jags players and coaches on the sidelines too. :D

Well he would have taunted the Steelers but they're all sitting at home on the couches.

The post was about guts over the middle and not short arming a pass..If you dont agree that Irvin, Keyshawn, Carter , Hines and others deserve respect in that category I cant be bothered arguing the point with you

My bad.

Agree on Meyawn and Hines, sort of on Carter, not on Irvin.

Well he would have taunted the Steelers but they're all sitting at home on the couches.

I'm not a Steelers fan anymore. I'm a Patriots fan. Do you want to come over to my "True Patriots Fans" party next weekend for the Championship game........

:D

You jumped on the hatetrain of a team in the midst of their undefeated season..........much respect due.

I have absolutely zero hate for the Patriots, never have. I have jealousy, but, no hate.

Never ever a Chargers fan, douchebag. How bout them Sooners!

You are a lying POS. How bout them, #2 in the preseason 08-09 poll. I love it.

And even when/If they suck, Ill still be a Sooner. More than you can say bandwagon POS.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

That BeeR guy can poop on anyone's parade and play the racism card faster than you can say Jesse Jackson. :D

Edited by bushwacked

I have absolutely zero hate for the Patriots, never have. I have jealousy, but, no hate.

Hate is a strong word but i do have a serious dislike for the pats and their are many reasons but their winning is not one of them(and it hasnt just been this year)

You are a lying POS. How bout them, #2 in the preseason 08-09 poll. I love it.

And even when/If they suck, Ill still be a Sooner. More than you can say bandwagon POS.

Oh, so now you know me personally, my likes and dislikes. Please enlighten me on when I was a Chargers fan? Please.

Keep up with the name calling too, it makes you sound smart.

I'm just really happy for all those Patriots fans that suffered through the awful Tony Eason years......remember those Super Charger, oh yeah, you were a Niners fan back then......

Oh, so now you know me personally, my likes and dislikes. Please enlighten me on when I was a Chargers fan? Please.

Keep up with the name calling too, it makes you sound smart.

Trust me calling out a bandwagon POS like you doesnt make me smart. I think everone knew that about you. So who are you rooting for next week if SD actually beats Indy tomorrow. Oh wait, SD cant beat NE, so you will stick to the Pats. :D