[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jags @ Pats Official Game Thread

keggerz

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will NE actually put this 3rd down try in the air? conventional wisdom would be to keep it on the ground and eat the clock but lets see

Belichick's just keeping it real.

Actually, I hope Mike Tomlin is watching. If they show some guts and throw on 3rd down, the Jags wouldn't be playing this game, and the Steelers would have destroyed the Patriots....... :D

Edited by Menudo

It's great to see good things happen for a classy player like Rodney Harrison to put this one away.

I especially liked how he pointed the ball at the Jags players on the field to taunt them, and then talked chit to the Jags players and coaches on the sidelines too. :D

he was probably just telling them they played a great game and he has a ton of respect for them

I know, Moss is basically a non factor but how long can you go by allowing the easy 5- 8 yard gains every play. Hell, I could go 15 of 15 throwing the dink and dunks. Sooner or later the Jags will have to take a chance and try and get to Brady is all I'm saying. They haven't punted yet and that, my friend, is not good. I knew the Jags could move the ball against the Pats, but they have to make a stand defensively to have any prayer.

Well said.

Makes you respect a guy like Irvin, Keyshawn, Chris Carter , Hines and the like

lol - yeah right

oh well. At least JAX hung in there for awhile.

lol - yeah right

oh well. At least JAX hung in there for awhile.

:sigh:

The post was about guts over the middle and not short arming a pass..If you dont agree that Irvin, Keyshawn, Carter , Hines and others deserve respect in that category I cant be bothered arguing the point with you