[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jags @ Pats Official Game Thread

keggerz

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get the thread back on track..Pats were awesome on O..Jags played a great game and I was very impressed with Garrard. Pats O is just ridiculous. Jags played them tight but its tough to win a game that you just cant stop a team on O at all. Hats off to Jags on a great season and good showing in the playoffs. As far as the Pats assuming the Colts win it will be a tremendouse football game next week and a pleasure to watch as a football fan .

sheesh, 10 pages...did anybody here watch the game?

great game by the Jags :D ...helluva ateam.

Garrard played much much better than i thought he could.

more poise, mental toughness, good qb for sure...

but when Brady is almost perfect (should have been, both catchable balls) nobody will be the Patriots.

now you see why he was the MVP and not Moss (1 catch 14 yrds)

anyway, great game, great playoff game and win....i'l take it and move on.

great team win....

Congrats Pats! Even though you beat my team's ass more times than not, I absolutely love you guys and hope that not only do you go 19-0 this year, but win all of your games the rest of my life. Why? because Superchargers thinks we're being too hard on you so I also must change my tune and become a Pats lover. I love yiou guys. :hugs and kisses: And don't worry Bill. You didn't cheat. You were merely trying to gain an advantage. I love you too and I wish there were more people like you in the world. :hugs and kisses:

Love,

Jax

sheesh, 10 pages...did anybody here watch the game?

great game by the Jags :D ...helluva ateam.

Garrard played much much better than i thought he could.

more poise, mental toughness, good qb for sure...

but when Brady is almost perfect (should have been, both catchable balls) nobody will be the Patriots.

now you see why he was the MVP and not Moss (1 catch 14 yrds)

anyway, great game, great playoff game and win....i'l take it and move on.

great team win....

:D Spoken with true class by a TRUE Pats fan. I think this is the best post you've ever made here pigman!

you know i had thought about making a poll earlier for pats fans....i was going to list players and they had to say if they were or werent former patriots

you know like

Former Pats or Not

Steve Grogan

Irving Fryer

Morgan Stanley

Jim McMahon

Nick Buoniconti

Harold Carmichael

Michael Haynes

John Stallworth

and then i wonder if they would even know the position they played

i crossed out the non pats

Congrats Pats! Even though you beat my team's ass more times than not, I absolutely love you guys and hope that not only do you go 19-0 this year, but win all of your games the rest of my life. Why? because Superchargers thinks we're being too hard on you so I also must change my tune and become a Pats lover. I love yiou guys. :hugs and kisses: And don't worry Bill. You didn't cheat. You were merely trying to gain an advantage. I love you too and I wish there were more people like you in the world. :hugs and kisses:

Love,

Jax

:D You just took your first step to recovery. Good for you.

:D Spoken with true class by a TRUE Pats fan. I think this is the best post you've ever made here pigman!

thanks.....i think. :D

really though, great game. sorry somebody had to lose. sucks!

watch out next year if the Jags put together this kind of serious pass O with

the run O....yikes...let that man throw the ball more!

edit:

the Northcut drop was a killer...but what a great pass.

Edited by pig devilz

Whomper? Bill Swerski?

Oh wait...Indy still has to beat San Diego first.

We'll be waiting here in N.E. Don't let us down.

I think the Colts , if they win today, will beat the Pats next week. I put my $ where my mouth is in regards to that but I think somewhere down the line you got the impression that I am a Colts fan . I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. Have been since I am about 5 years old. Dont mean to say anything anti Pats in the Pats gamewinning thread but I needed to address this post. The Pats were nothing short of lethal on O yesterday

In all seriousness, I don't think the Pats offense can be stopped. They can nickel and dime you, hit the deep ball, run it down your throats, whatever you give them. You would think that eventually they would make a mistake, but, they rarely do. I think it will take a team out-scoring them to beat them, which the Colts might be able to do. First, the Colts have to get by a Bolts team that is playing pretty well right now, but, if it is Colts at Patriots next week, that might be the most anticipated AFC Championship game in quite some time. I bet it gets record TV ratings.