[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Reggie Nelson a Huddler?

skylive5

People say silly things in the heat of the moment after a game like that, give the kid a break, he is a special one, gonna be very good.

Even LT has had a few not so glorious post game moments.

I am ordering a prostitute to come over and spank you today sky for these obscene comments.

They took away the deep throat so he did throw short for the most part but they couldn't cover it. He had a long one to Stallworth I believe though.

:D I wouldn't have watched if both teams were doing this to each other.

People say silly things in the heat of the moment after a game like that, give the kid a break, he is a special one, gonna be very good.

Even LT has had a few not so glorious post game moments.

I am ordering a prostitute to come over and spank you today sky for these obscene comments.

Before it was just a blurb in the sports area of Yahoo.... now it's front page news on Yahoo. :D

Not so sure if his comments were "the heat of the moment" but what the heck...he's a rookie and reflects the attitude of a typical Huddler Homer. LOL

Not sure if Jax could have played it any better. No 40-60 yd TD passes against them and I think they have found their franchise QB. Guy showed a lot of moxy. They just happened to come up against a team who's time is now.... they kid (Nelson) didn't need to show sour grapes he should have been proud of his team and said good things about it and kept mum about NE.

No Ho required ... thank you very much. :D

There is a guy in Pittsburgh named Smith who made rediculous comments. We all remember what happened to him. Brady will remember next year also if they play the Jags. But you know what? Aside from coming across as a total a-holio, some of what Nelson said is true. Some of Brady's throws were so easy I could have thrown them. But hey, he did what he had to do to win. At least give Brady some credit for that Reggie. Another young kid with flapjap disease. What do some want, to put an asterisk next to Brady's playoff efficiency record now too? Brady had to have time to check down and look at multiple recievers. He had that and then some. If the Jags lack something, it's the ability to create a pass rush with their front 4. That is something they have the whole offseason to work on. The Jags game plan worked to a T, except for the fact that they had no pass rush. If they have a pass rush, it's a different game. But they didn't. Game over. Move on please without the sore loser comments.