[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official NYG @ GBP thread

Swiss Cheezhead

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you've been crying in EVERY thread you post in. Even if it doesn't pertain to Dallas at all. Get over it. Everybody else has.

Nah, crying is what you did when Dallas punked GB. NY earned a victory last week, and should be winning big again this week. That is if the refs let them play, as clearly GB cant stop the NY offense, even when they commit a penalty trying to do so.

TD Bradshaw. Wow.

Nah, crying is what you did when Dallas punked GB. NY earned a victory last week, and should be winning big again this week. That is if the refs let them play, as clearly GB cant stop the NY offense, even when they commit a penalty trying to do so.

TD Bradshaw. Wow.

Denial is not only a river in Egypt. Keep fooling yourself. We're not laughing with you, we are all laughing at you because you're so pathetic.

Giants are looking real good. I definately am impressed because I thought they would be out of steam. GB is on the edge, that's for sure.

Out of steam? The Giants actually played a schedule and opponent last week. Maybe GB would have been better if they had. Actually they would be home if they had, nevermind.

Al Harris - Pro Bowler

Antonio Cromartie and Namdi Asomugha - Not Pro Bowlers

:D

I'm pretty sure Cromartie is a ProBowler, and Harris certainly earned the honor during the season as well, despite the sub-par game this evening.

yep. Just goes to show maybe when you INT the ball, you should go down. Think SD doesnt wish their DB did that a yr ago, or Giants today?

When the ball is picked by your punt return guy, he should be able to hold onto it.