[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes....another reunion!

rocknrobn26

Over the past several months I became reacquainted w/ a couple of Grammar School (Yes Grammar School is what WE called it) people. So over the last several weeks I put together a get-together. There were at least 3 people I hadn't seen in 45 years! :wacko: I got 14 to attend and we had a great time. The gilfs were as beautiful as ever :D and the guys.......well......we didn't age as well! We had a great time! We even called one of our 8th grade nuns and everyone got a chance to talk w/ her.

I know ....old guy talkin'......but I truly loved seeing these people, reminiscing, and just hangin' out. If you get a chance....DO IT!!!!

BTW.....I will not be posting the pics! But I will put them on "Pay-Per-View". $500 per view, but the first five will only be the guy pics. If your interested....let me know. The funds will go to our collective retirement fund. :D

Over the past several months I became reacquainted w/ a couple of Grammar School (Yes Grammar School is what WE called it) people. So over the last several weeks I put together a get-together. There were at least 3 people I hadn't seen in 45 years! :wacko: I got 14 to attend and we had a great time. The gilfs were as beautiful as ever :D and the guys.......well......we didn't age as well! We had a great time! We even called one of our 8th grade nuns and everyone got a chance to talk w/ her.

I know ....old guy talkin'......but I truly loved seeing these people, reminiscing, and just hangin' out. If you get a chance....DO IT!!!!

BTW.....I will not be posting the pics! But I will put them on "Pay-Per-View". $500 per view, but the first five will only be the guy pics. If your interested....let me know. The funds will go to our collective retirement fund. :moon:

thats pretty cool RR ..sounds like you had a great time :D

BTW.....I will not be posting the pics! But I will put them on "Pay-Per-View". $500 per view, but the first five will only be the guy pics. If your interested....let me know. The funds will go to our collective retirement fund. :moon:

we have done this twice with the last time being about two months before Katrina. We also had a great time with old stories and new stories as well. I just don't remember the gilfs though :D

Edited by SLAYER

BTW.....I will not be posting the pics! But I will put them on "Pay-Per-View". $500 per view, but the first five will only be the guy pics. If your interested....let me know. The funds will go to our collective retirement fund. :D

Sounds like a great time RR. Just curious along with bumping the retirement funds for yourself with this pay-per-view thing, will there be a free breakfast? Coffee? Bagels? Fruit platter?

Sounds like fun RR. I still live less than a half mile from where I grew up. I live in the kind of place that a lot ot the people that I went to grade school with are still around. If they moved, they still seem to come back for family or whatever. It is really funny when I go the local grocery store and see people that I have not seen in years. It happens all the time and my kids make a hugh joke out of it. I will see someone from school that I have not seen in 20, 25 years. The best was about 5 years ago when I ran into a girl that I took to her senior prom. I really had not seen her pretty much since high school was over but I was having a prom talk with my boy and out of no where is Becky getting into her car that is parked right next to mine. She had moved to Atlanta but was back to visit her mother who was very sick. Anyway, talk about something that can transport you in time. She still looked pretty good, btw.