[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hi def

dmarc117

this sh!t is friggin awesome!! im watching crap i dont even like just cause its in hd.

and sports in hd :wacko: amazing

:D:moon::D

Welcome to 2002

:guns:

...and yes, once you go HD, you'll never go back. I turn off great movies and shows just because they aren't in HD. Technology is great !!!

Edited by Menudo

Welcome to 2002

:wacko:

...and yes, once you go HD, you'll never go back. I turn off great movies and shows just because they aren't in HD. Technology is great !!!

werd. The ONLY time I catch myself watching SD is if a college football or basketball game is on one of them dinosaur channels.

My remote only seems to work on the 40 or so HD channels I have.............

DISC & MOJO rock

sounds like directtv has more hd channels then dish. :wacko:

Way more. They just added about 75 new ones. You should scrap dish for DirecTv as soon as you can.

Welcome to world of HD. I can't wait until they start to broadcast in 1080p to see how much better it can get.

not sure but i also think it has to do with how it is filmed too....so if they still push a peaches by the bucketty pic thru i think it still looks pretty peaches by the bucketty ....I think its TBS that has Everybody Loves Raymond in HD but it looks the same as the SC station to me

the next step is either 1440p or 3D...unless both are combined as the next step...

on a side note....for anyone with a Blu-ray player...be sure to purhcase David Gilmour: (Remember that Night) Live at the Royal Albert Hall ....also Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same.....

the video is as good as it can get, but the audio is outstanding....period...uncompressed audio on the Led Zeppelin copy while David Gilmour has Dolby TrueHD sound...

both are nothing to sneeze at ....

music is about to evolve as well, not just in the sound department.... but I can't find a link for that right now....

OLED..... within 12-18 months this will be awesome

And if you like Plasma (it's going to make a hugh comeback by the end of the year) start looking for KURO (Pioneer) at the end of the year. They have one now, but it's not worth it (720p), I've seen the Protype, and it looks spectular.....

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

OLED..... within 12-18 months this will be awesome

And if you like Plasma (it's going to make a hugh comeback by the end of the year) start looking for KURO (Pioneer) at the end of the year. They have one now, but it's not worth it (720p), I've seen the Protype, and it looks spectular.....

I'll wait until these things are less than 3 grand...let alone 10...or whatever the going rate is..