[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

eHarmony

loaf

I have to say it worked really well for me.

Maybe I was lucky because I didn't run into a single scam in the year or so I was on there. I had about one hundred matches, met a dozen women face-to-face, dated three, and am marrying one in May.

I have to say it worked really well for me.

Maybe I was lucky because I didn't run into a single scam in the year or so I was on there. I had about one hundred matches, met a dozen women face-to-face, dated three, and am marrying one in May.

Another success story here also. Met my girl about 2 years ago online, and she's been living with me since. I've got no complaints.

But hey, what the hell is up with Nigeria anyway? Are they keeping their economy afloat by scamming Americans? At least have the common courtesy to learn proper English and spelling before you try this crap.

Send back a broken english reply telling her that you're very excited about this online communication having never done this before. Then tell her that you're friends have warned you about fake photos on the internet and would like one of her with today's paper.

Tell her to take a picture of herself with a finger in her butt while holding a penny pinched in her other hand.

Lets see her find that picture on google.

Well, it seems scammers don't quit and they couldn't resist the temptation once they "had one on the line"

"Bobbi" wrote back asking why I would not write a not about myself. I replied you avoided my question about where in Cleveland you lived. I asked again and also to provide a pic of "her" holding today's Plain Dealer...

Well, it seems scammers don't quit and they couldn't resist the temptation once they "had one on the line"

"Bobbi" wrote back asking why I would not write a not about myself. I replied you avoided my question about where in Cleveland you lived. I asked again and also to provide a pic of "her" holding today's Plain Dealer...

Looks like you were right to be suspicious.

NTTAWWT

That really sucks, dude. Keep putting yourself out there though. There are other dating services that might be less prone to this kind of thing. Maybe "Its Just Lunch" if they have that in Cleveland town?

Sweet. Now what you need to do is to write a letter about your self with a lot of self-depricating sentiments. My voice is horrible for that sort of thing as I come off the wrong way, but the rest of the folks here can and should help pull this together. Something along the lines of:

Well, I thought about it a bit more and decided that I'll never get anywhere without giving you some info about myself. I never really wanted Daddy's business. Especially since there was just so many places that he had to manage. Being on the road all the time kinda sucks. But once I got out of college, my BA in History just wasn't generating a lot of job offers so I had to choice but to accept Daddy's offer.

I'd be doing OK if that f'ing bitch hadn't raped me during the divorce. She sleeps around and ends up with the kids (all 4), the house and the god damned dog. All I get is alimony and f'ing child support for the next 12 years. Oh yeah, she got 22% of the stock in my company too, the f'ing pig. At least she never found out about the boat or the house on St. Thomas.

Anyway, I'm just looking for a nice woman to settle down with. Someone that likes to have adult type fun but no more kids! I cannot stress this enough. The little f'ers are bleeding me dry.

Your emails have really excited me. I know I asked you for a photo with today's Plain Dealer. How about one with you wearing nothing but the Plain Dealer? If you could put the crossword somewhere really ticklish that could be a lot of fun. <wink>

Yours,

Loaf

Sweet. Now what you need to do is to write a letter about your self with a lot of self-depricating sentiments. My voice is horrible for that sort of thing as I come off the wrong way, but the rest of the folks here can and should help pull this together. Something along the lines of:

Well, I thought about it a bit more and decided that I'll never get anywhere without giving you some info about myself. I never really wanted Daddy's business. Especially since there was just so many places that he had to manage. Being on the road all the time kinda sucks. But once I got out of college, my BA in History just wasn't generating a lot of job offers so I had to choice but to accept Daddy's offer.

I'd be doing OK if that f'ing bitch hadn't raped me during the divorce. She sleeps around and ends up with the kids (all 4), the house and the god damned dog. All I get is alimony and f'ing child support for the next 12 years. Oh yeah, she got 22% of the stock in my company too, the f'ing pig. At least she never found out about the boat or the house on St. Thomas.

Anyway, I'm just looking for a nice woman to settle down with. Someone that likes to have adult type fun but no more kids! I cannot stress this enough. The little f'ers are bleeding me dry.

Your emails have really excited me. I know I asked you for a photo with today's Plain Dealer. How about one with you wearing nothing but the Plain Dealer? If you could put the crossword somewhere really ticklish that could be a lot of fun. <wink>

Yours,

Loaf

F'ing perfect.