[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UFC 81

Miner

Wow! That one was over quick. Lesnar's inexperience cost him there...he left himself so wide open for that leg bar.

Brock looked pretty good at the start, but Mir was obviously going to have the advantage on the ground.

He's definitely got potential though and should be a lot better in 2-3 fights.

Brock looked pretty good at the start, but Mir was obviously going to have the advantage on the ground.

He's definitely got potential though and should be a lot better in 2-3 fights.

Just inexperience in the submission defense. He's got plenty of ground experience but got too loose and got caught. He probably should have just G&P'd from Mir's guard.

I think Brock will be a force in another fight or two. Last night was a learning experience and I doubt that he lets that happen again. Nogera or or however you spell it continues to amaze me as well.

The fights that were shown after the Silvia fight were pretty good as well. That bulked up Trent Dilfer looking guy was awesome.

I am addicted to UFC. My PPV bill is sky rocketing everytime they have a match

The first UFC's were the best........before the World ruined it... :wacko: ......was Awesome watchin those guys fight multiple fights in ONE night :D

Rent some of those Ted

Edited by nuke'em ttg

The first UFC's were the best........before the World ruined it... :wacko: ......was Awesome watchin those guys fight multiple fights in ONE night :D

Rent some of those Ted

You remember when Shamrock couldn't continue one to the next round the next round because he broke his hand on some poor saps face... I'm going to have to get my VCR out and watch some of my old tapes...