[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Conservatives

godtomsatan

Don't be misguided my young Jedi. The budget doesn't include the dollars for Iraq. All budgets passed so far haven't included spending for Iraq. All the spending for Iraq is done off budget...which is technically a no no....and being funded by loans from RED CHINA. Anyway, now you know so you can be a little more pissed off!!!!

maybe they are listed in the the ingredients, but like prego, it's in there.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So our options are:

A. Tax poor

B. Insurance poor

C. Kill the poor

This is America. You already won the birth lottery by being born here. If you fail here, then we either need to ship you out to Europe or Africa or just dispose of you. Get a job and stop spending all yer f'n money as fast as you can make it. It's simple. It takes getting your ass off the couch, however.

maybe they are listed in the the ingredients, but like prego, it's in there.

No Bush is trying to project most of that war budget into next year. He likes emergency supplementals and rarely has the war in the regular budget. He does emergency's because it offers less time to go over the details.

No Bush is trying to project most of that war budget into next year. He likes emergency supplementals and rarely has the war in the regular budget. He does emergency's because it offers less time to go over the details.

which makes things even worse ...

<sigh>

why can't we be inspired by the leaders of our great nation?

That's mature, but again, I am not shocked. Never have I seen you add anything of value to any discussion on this board.

Go fire up the bong, get stoned, and steal some Jesus fish from the neighbor's cars, that sounds like something you'd be good at.

:wacko:

u are a feektard i the nth degree... it all about u and what u need and what u can get ... stay out of the u.s. we have to many of u already

u started the name calling ill end it... copeche slowmo

C. Kill the poor

This is America. You already won the birth lottery by being born here. If you fail here, then we either need to ship you out to Europe or Africa or just dispose of you. Get a job and stop spending all yer f'n money as fast as you can make it. It's simple. It takes getting your ass off the couch, however.

In this world nothing is certain but death, taxes and insurance....

which makes things even worse ...

<sigh>

why can't we be inspired by the leaders of our great nation?

Yes it makes it hard to judge. We used to be inspired and could have been after 911. The whole world was with us. There were cabdle light vigils in Tehran.

They often predict the deficit negatively so that later they can say it's much better than previously thought. But they are using their own figures to do it.

Like before the War Cheney leaked a fake story to the NY Times and then used that story as proof he was telling the truth about WMD. They are good at spin.

u are a feektard i the nth degree... it all about u and what u need and what u can get ... stay out of the u.s. we have to many of u already

u started the name calling ill end it... copeche slowmo

What a concept! Actually taking care of ME and my family's needs? What nerve I have....let me ask you a question,tool, if I don't take care of my family, who's going to do it? You? The government? Sorry, I'd rather control my own destiny than let it fall on someone else. I fear the future of this country when people like you are actually raising kids. Capiche?

Edited by Cyclones

McCain's a senator with a long history of votes and comments on video. This could be bad news if the democrats distort his record as Bush's people did to Kerry in 2004. There they took every vote and twisted the truth.

ie - if he voted for one tax cut out of 6 choices on one bill they said he voted for 5 tax increases. McCain has a long record. They usually like governors over senators because of executive experience.

If McCain attacks he will be open to a lot of counter-attacks.

was listening to savage on the radio tonight and he was playing parts of romney's speech today. savage was making the point that if romney would have gave this speech last week, he'd be the frontrunner now. i have to admit, i heard a romney that i had not heard this entire election. he walked the fence the entire time and lost. then, once he is eliminated, he comes forward with how he feels and sounds like the candidate we had hoped for.

how depressing is that?

C. Kill the poor

Booyah!

On another topic, I think it's funny when people bring up how outrageous the US unemployment rate is at 5%.

Italy, France, Finland, Moldova, Spain, Hungary, Greece, and Germany all have unemployment rates of about 7-9%. Two of the highest rates include Albania (13.8%) and Poland (14.9%).

Canada's unemployment rate is 6.4%.

South American countries generally have unemployment in excess of eight percent but not more than eleven, which is minimal compared to most African and Middle Eastern nations. Argentina (8.7%), Suriname (9.5%) and Venezuela (8.9%) are three of the lowest, while it is higher in Brazil (9.6%) and Colombia (11.1%). In Peru's capital, Lima, they have 7.2% unemployment.

Sure, when the US went from 4.5% to 5% things are not looking good comparatively. But when you look around the world -- the fact is a 5% unemployment rate is actually very low. :wacko::D

Booyah!

On another topic, I think it's funny when people bring up how outrageous the US unemployment rate is at 5%.

Italy, France, Finland, Moldova, Spain, Hungary, Greece, and Germany all have unemployment rates of about 7-9%. Two of the highest rates include Albania (13.8%) and Poland (14.9%).

South American countries generally have unemployment in excess of eight percent but not more than eleven, which is minimal compared to most African and Middle Eastern nations. Argentina (8.7%), Suriname (9.5%) and Venezuela (8.9%) are three of the lowest, while it is higher in Brazil (9.6%) and Colombia (11.1%). In Peru's capital, Lima, they have 7.2% unemployment.

Sure, when the US went from 4.5% to 5% things are not looking good comparatively. But when you look around the world -- the fact is a 5% unemployment rate is actually very low. :D:D

Booyah!

Sure, when the US went from 4.5% to 5% things are not looking good comparatively. But when you look around the world -- the fact is a 5% unemployment rate is actually very low. :wacko::D

That's actually true. 5% IS low in terms of the rest of the planet. The problem goes beyond mere percentages though - what jobs replaced those that have disappeared? If 100 $75k jobs get replaced by 100 $35k jobs, employment remains the same but does the national wealth?

That's actually true. 5% IS low in terms of the rest of the planet. The problem goes beyond mere percentages though - what jobs replaced those that have disappeared? If 100 $75k jobs get replaced by 100 $35k jobs, employment remains the same but does the national wealth?

I'd be interested to see statistics on this too Ursa, for example, how the national average wage and its increase or decrease over the years compares with COLA, Inflation, etc.

I hear lots about this kind of thing going on, but have not seen it first hand. Utah has a very healthy state economy, so maybe maybe it's just an "out of site, out of mind" scenario. :wacko:

I hear lots about this kind of thing going on, but have not seen it first hand. Utah has a very healthy state economy, so maybe maybe it's just an "out of site, out of mind" scenario. :wacko:

Same with me, I'm on my third job since 2004 and my annual income has nearly tripled in that period (mind you, I had to move to the Philippines for the big jump.)

All of my friends and other acquaintances have either kept their jobs or moved on to better ones. I'm not saying there aren't people out there losing jobs, because clearly there are (many to offshore workers in the business I am in.)

Same with me, I'm on my third job since 2004 and my annual income has nearly tripled in that period (mind you, I had to move to the Philippines for the big jump.)

All of my friends and other acquaintances have either kept their jobs or moved on to better ones. I'm not saying there aren't people out there losing jobs, because clearly there are (many to offshore workers in the business I am in.)

It's absolutely true that the only ways to really increase income are 1) switch jobs or 2) get promoted. I've been fortunate enough to get promoted three times which has much the same effect as switching jobs would have but without the risk and inconvenience.

It's absolutely true that the only ways to really increase income are 1) switch jobs or 2) get promoted. I've been fortunate enough to get promoted three times which has much the same effect as switching jobs would have but without the risk and inconvenience.

No question Ursa - I'd much rather increase via the promotion method.

I have, however, removed the risk factor by securing new jobs before leaving the current one during my transitions, however, the inconvenience has been a hassle (especially the move to the Philippines.)