[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which candidate has your intrests at heart?

SuperBalla

And neither has a solution for how the additional 50 million or so people will send demand and prices through the roof, and also limit access because of the increased demand.

What additional 50,000,000 people? Is all of Mexico included or something? :wacko:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forcing people to purchase health insurance (if not already covered) through the private sector is a lot different than Obama/Hillary's plan of the Federal government taking over the entire healthcare system.

...which is nothing short of lunacy and why I'm scared as freakin hell of this election. :shiver:

Anyway: Huck, Romney and McCain all in low 70s for me.

No surprise for me:

Barack Obama 79% similarity

Hillary Clinton 76% similarity

Mike Gravel 71% similarity

Romney 59%

McCain 56%

Huckabee 54%

This candidate has withdrawn from the election

John Edwards shares a 80% similarity with your beliefs

100% God

God shares a 100% similarity with your beliefs. This makes you always right.

Good info.

Is Obama really mailing out statements that Hillary's health care plan will garnish people's wages? :wacko:

This fear tactic is old and tired and untrue. People need to read candidates plans instead of listening to spin. After the last debate the spin doctors statements were read almost word to word on CNN moments later.

I know reporters and anchors are lazy but come on. Do a little reasearch and don't believe the pundits. They want a fight and drawn out battle. It's how they make money.

No it doesn't...but you knew that. Senator's do not run around calling each other Congressman. The accepted nomenclature is to call it Congress when speaking of both houses at the same time. To address Senators as a US Senator and a House of Representative Congressman. The fact you tried to justify you idiocy is beyond me. And I was just kidding with you and you are trying to spin. Get a grip dude.

:wacko: pwnd

I'm not big into Politics at all. However, I'm guessing that I'm a Democrat though as I was similar to Obama (75%) and Clinton (71%). Being a teacher, it was interesting to see that we shared many of the same views when it came the the issues that need to be addressed in education.

Is Obama really mailing out statements that Hillary's health care plan will garnish people's wages? :wacko:

This fear tactic is old and tired and untrue. People need to read candidates plans instead of listening to spin. After the last debate the spin doctors statements were read almost word to word on CNN moments later.

I know reporters and anchors are lazy but come on. Do a little reasearch and don't believe the pundits. They want a fight and drawn out battle. It's how they make money.

Ummm...Hillary herself said she would go after wages if necessary. No spin here.