[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wisconsin's next

Randall

Wisconsin, one of the birthplaces or the progresive movement, has it's primary on tuesday. Hillary is losing and if she loses Wisconsin and Hawaii(his birthplace) she will need to win 55% - 45%(Obama) the rest of the way. That will be tough.

If she thinks the super delegates give her the nomination because they can make (back room)deals bear in mind their emails will be leaked eventually. They will be baraged with emails and won't go against the voters giving her the nomination. This may be essentially over soon.

Barack has more money. If he wins one of these larger primaries(Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania) it may be over.

Edited by Randall

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LULU in dream land

Liberal in the White house.

Got news for you buddy.

75% of your primary Hillery voters are going to vote for McCain in General election.

Go obama go

How many votes that were anti Hillery votes in the primary are going to vote for McCain in General election.

This is looking like a massacre in the making,

LULU in dream land

Got news for you buddy.

75% of your primary Hillery voters are going to vote for McCain in General election.

Go obama go

How many votes that were anti Hillery votes in the primary are going to vote for McCain in General election.

Wanna bet? Oh yeah the last time you did you renegged. Never mind.

:wacko: Moneymakers and Randull. Classic. :D

It's about Obama beating Hillary, but then Moneymakers supporting a

pro choice,

pro gay,

anti torture republican

who accused Falwell (and the right) of being intolerant may be bigger news.

It's about Obama beating Hillary, but then Moneymakers supporting a

pro choice,

pro gay,

anti torture republican

who accused Falwell (and the right) of being intolerant may be bigger news.

Wrong. He's bamboozled you as well on this issue. That's what makes him a threat to win in November.

Wrong. He's bamboozled you as well on this issue. That's what makes him a threat to win in November.

I haven't paid much attention to him for several years. He lost my support many years ago.

He's always a threat because he can swing independent and even democratic votes. Maybe more than even republican ones, but his age, changing positions and supprt of Bush and 100 year war in Iraq comments should hurt him.

Howard Dean is now saying McCain would be the Bush 3rd term. That may work.

You know americans have to have simple short sound bite answers to complex problems.

LULU in dream land

Got news for you buddy.

Go obama go

:wacko:

LULU in dream land

Got news for you buddy.

Go obama go

:wacko:

Prove either statement.

Their records speak for themselves. And somebody with a brain agrees with me...

Agreed on both points.

Are you really that hyper-partisan that you want to defend a disingenuous sleaze-bag like Howard Dean? That would be like me defending Tom DeLay.

Are you really that hyper-partisan that you want to defend a disingenuous sleaze-bag like Howard Dean? That would be like me defending Tom DeLay.

:wacko: I wasn't defending Dean. I was agreeing with *you* that Dean's an idiot.

Actually, Dean's 50 state strategy which was at one point dissed by many Democrats appears to be paying dividends and is in part responsible for the HUGH turnout in the Dems primaries this year. The fact that he can put some of the south back into play shows he's no dummy.

:wacko: I wasn't defending Dean. I was agreeing with *you* that Dean's an idiot.

Uh, yeah, that was my point. :D

Somebody else was defending Dean, not you.

Actually, Dean's 50 state strategy which was at one point dissed by many Democrats appears to be paying dividends and is in part responsible for the HUGH turnout in the Dems primaries this year. The fact that he can put some of the south back into play shows he's no dummy.

Dean's "strategy" has historically involved making inflammatory and controversial remarks that have turned off moderate Democrats. The fact that Dems won Congress back by a slim margin in '06 when they should've won in a landslide doesn't reflect well on Dean. And I'd say that the turnout in Dem primaries this year has a lot more to do with Bush, Iraq, and Obama than Dean.

and that GTS doesn't have a brain and is hyper-partisan.

Nah, just the hyper-partisan part.

Edited by Bill Swerski

What exactly makes Dean sleazy? And what does he and Tom "Oilman" DeLay have in common? Tom DeLay abused his Congressional powers in Texas, took gifts, trips and mega-donationa from Jack Abrahmof and is a noted hypocrite (Teri Schaivo and the "Cuban Cigar" incident). Not to mention he is still under investigation for the campaign finance issue, IIRC.

Name one thing that Dean has done that even comes close to any one of the literal crimes committed by Tom DeLay. Just one thing. Sure Dean has said a few things he regrets, no one will let him live down "Byahhh" but he hasnt, to my knowledge, done anything illegal.

Howard Dean's an idiot. McCain is nothing like Bush/Cheney.

Howard Dean is correct in tying the Bush foreign policy failures to McCain. Simply repeating that mantra over and over again about a third term for Bush will invigorate the Democratic base and hopefully enough independents and "Obamicans" (assuming Obama wins).

What exactly makes Dean sleazy? And what does he and Tom "Oilman" DeLay have in common? Tom DeLay abused his Congressional powers in Texas, took gifts, trips and mega-donationa from Jack Abrahmof and is a noted hypocrite (Teri Schaivo and the "Cuban Cigar" incident). Not to mention he is still under investigation for the campaign finance issue, IIRC.

Name one thing that Dean has done that even comes close to any one of the literal crimes committed by Tom DeLay. Just one thing. Sure Dean has said a few things he regrets, no one will let him live down "Byahhh" but he hasnt, to my knowledge, done anything illegal.

You're absolutely right that Dean is not in the same boat as DeLay in legal terms. I'm not claiming that they have the same vices. DeLay's are much worse from a legal standpoint. But Dean's just as dishonest and polarizing...

"No doctor is going to do an abortion on a live fetus. That doesn't happen. Doctors don't do that. If they do, they'll get their license pulled, as well they should."

"I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for."[

In July 2005, Dean spoke concerning the controversial Supreme Court case Kelo v. New London regarding the scope of government to use eminent domain to seize private property. Chairman Dean claimed the ruling was the result of "the President and his right-wing Supreme Court". The dissent, however, was written by Justice Clarence Thomas and joined by Justices Antonin Scalia and William Rehnquist. Sandra Day O'Connor also joined the dissent.

On May 10, 2006, Dean appeared on The 700 Club and incorrectly stated that "the Democratic Party platform from 2004 says marriage is between a man and a woman". The error resulted in widespread outrage against and criticism of Dean from LGBT and liberal groups and individuals, even after the DNC issued a statement the following day in which Dean wrote, "I misstated the Democratic Party's platform, which does not say that marriage should be limited to a man and a woman, but says the party is committed to full inclusion of gay and lesbian families in the life of our nation and leaves the issue to the states to decide. The Democratic Party remains committed to equal protection under the law for all Americans.

And there's also the famous quote about how most Republicans have never worked a day in their lives. How'd this guy become the head of the DNC again?

This is looking like a massacre in the making

I don't know if McCain can maintain his composure in a head-to-head debate against Obama. I just see him getting frustrated.

McCain gets a little prickly and sometimes comes off as nasty to me. He also has this habit of smiling at the camera ((nailed it!!)) when he says a clever comeback.

These things don't make him any better or worse as a candidate - but I do think that Obama could benefit more from a debate between the two of them