[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OMG, are we actually getting snow here in Jersey!?!?

irish

Here in Central Jersey, like most parts in central-northern Jersey, we actually have a Winter Storm Warning and are expected to get 4-8 inches of snow. The first measureable snow all winter. However, it's supposed to change to freezing rain and then all rain by about 6 PM because of warmer air coming in off the ocean even though temperatures will remain around freezing.

I'll take it!! Breaking out the snow tubes for tubing with the kids down the hill on my property! :wacko:

Relax. Maybe it's just coming from a factory somewhere.

Nah, you live here long enough you can tell the difference. When it's polluton we feel healthy and don't cough. When it's clean fresh snow, we feel sick to our stomachs.

It's snowing. :cough...cough:

Relax. Maybe it's just coming from a factory somewhere.

:wacko: Nope, it's pure snow.

We got about 2 inches here. My 34 year old best friend (a college teacher) sent me a text that sounded like a 12 year old:

"SCHOOL CLOSED! YAAAAY!!!"

:wacko: Nope, it's pure snow.

We got about 2 inches here. My 34 year old best friend (a college teacher) sent me a text that sounded like a 12 year old:

"SCHOOL CLOSED! YAAAAY!!!"

You have any mixing/rain yet? We have about 6 inches up here and it's still all snow.

Good flick, but I had this in mind when I typed it.

My computer has no sound at work. Ill check it when i get home. I thought you were talking about the guy snorting the snow in Better off dead I believe.."This is pure snow, do you have any idea of the street value of this stuff"

Edited by whomper

about 3 inches in Brick ...

We are currently leading the state in snow here. Over 6 inches or so.

TMI

:wacko:

nice town ..work there but live in Jackson about 7 miles away

My old stomping ground. . .grew up in Freehold and went to HS in Marlboro, until it turned into Beverly Hills East which drove us out of town.

My old stomping ground. . .grew up in Freehold and went to HS in Marlboro, until it turned into Beverly Hills East which drove us out of town.

Did you know a girl named Nicole Sunshine ? (yes her real name)

Did you know a girl named Nicole Sunshine ? (yes her real name)

I did. We went to school together. In fact, my sister dated her brother Mark, who was a singer in a death metal band at the time.

Small world.

I did. We went to school together. In fact, my sister dated her brother Mark, who was a singer in a death metal band at the time.

Small world.

:wacko: I met him once. I dated Nicole for a semester or 2 in College. I went to St. Johns and she went to Wagner college which was right down the hill.

:wacko: I met him once. I dated Nicole for a semester or 2 in College. I went to St. Johns and she went to Wagner college which was right down the hill.

Well, whatdoyouknowaboutthat?

Wish I remember her more. . .just the name and that she was pretty and friendly. I mostly remember Mark. Being the heavy metal wannabe I was, he had the look. . .and a pretty damn good voice IIRC.

Actually, I saw somewhere that NJ was ranked as one of the cleaner places to live as far as air quality. I found that surprising.

Their is an unfair stigma associated with NJ

there is a stretch of NJ that is all factories , plants and smoke stacks ...happens to be very visible from Highway ( turnpike ) ...but its a small stretch and NJ has alot of great beaches , farmland and areas that are super clean