[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barack Hussein Obama's name. It is a name to be proud of.

evil_gop_liars

I've never heard it pronounced Barak. . .in every synagogue I've ever been in (and I've been in all of em from Hassidic to Reform) "blessed" is pronounced "Bar-ooch" with the "ch" rolled in the back of the throat.

:wacko:

I've never heard it pronounced Barak. . .in every synagogue I've ever been in (and I've been in all of em from Hassidic to Reform) "blessed" is pronounced "Bar-ooch" with the "ch" rolled in the back of the throat.

:wacko:

Arabs (Muslims) are also Semitic

Barack, pronounced "BUH-ruhtsk", is a type of Hungarian brandy (Pálinka) made of (or flavored with) apricots. The word barack is a collective term for both apricot (in Hungarian sárgabarack, lit. "yellow-peach") and peach (in Hungarian őszibarack, lit. "autumn-peach").

When did you first fall in love with Obama? For me, it had to be gazing into those eyes, those deep dark eyes, those all-knowing deep dark eyes that I know will one day tax the f outta me.

Remember back in the 1940s? Those guys were going through The Great Depression, fighting nazis, and paying income tax a rate of 90%. And despite all that, they still bitched less than you.

Edited by yo mama

Remember back in the 1940s? Those guys were going through The Great Depression, fighting nazis, and paying income tax a rate of 90%. And despite all that, they still bitched less than you.

I don't think Obama was born in the 1940s for you to fall in love with them. Tell me your heart-warming story.