[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre to Randy Moss?

Guest Chappy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registered the PON account a month before you did, clown...

I also registered this one two years and a month before you were around here...

I've been on these boards long before you were sir, so once again, your points are... Pointless...

-PON

I also registered this one two years and a month before you were around here...

I've been on these boards long before you were sir, so once again, your points are... Pointless...

-PON

You are truely the newb here to think this is my first account. :wacko:

You are truely the newb here to think this is my first account. :wacko:

What is this "truely" that you speak of? I know the word "truly" but not what you posted.

I couldn't care any less about how many accounts you have, I was simply responding to your asking if I was around when Moss was a viking. Do you not even realize that your presence on these boards is a complete joke?

Do you not even realize that your presence on these boards is a complete joke?

WaterTard is an epic troll who has a penchant for jumping on the bandwagon of controversial players. His support have proven to be a curse in some cases. This has ranged from simply failing to win a Super Bowl (Moss) to an even worse fate (Vick). :wacko:

It's the Raiders... Why bust your ass when the franchise as a whole is sitting on theirs? Moss is a much more productive player with less of an ego.

Terrell Owens ego itself requires three lockers. Take the homer glasses off Whomp.

I quoted a post that had T.O in it but I did not defend TO. I have said many times on here he is a time bomb . As far as "much more of a productive player" I agree Moss is a better wr but T.O has had very productive years in Dallas. As far as what I bolded above . True leaders and admirable athletes bust their asses no matter how bad their team is. You are essentially giving Moss a pass for loafing on the field because the Raiders were bad. Talentwise Moss is on a short list of wrs. He has the best hands I have ever seen but playing hard only when your team is good is some very weak sauce.

You mean to say when his team isn't capable enough to playing up to his level, he lowers his to theirs.

Yeah the Raiders shot his competitive spirit with having people like Aaron Brooks and Janikowski on their roster.

A great player is supposed to help his team get better not fold like a house of cards when his team struggles

I just don't understand his non-sense. I forgot all about the ignore function... :wacko:

So many people use the word ignore but not many use it.

This has ranged from simply failing to win a Super Bowl (Moss) to an even worse fate (Vick).

Moss a curse? Seems like he's proven as the best WR in the league with plenty of records.....can't believe I ever pulled for this guy. And Vick's topics are always 10 pages +.

A great player is supposed to help his team get better not fold like a house of cards when his team struggles

How was he going to make his team better when Brooks threw to lineman more than him? Better yet, if you were Moss, how would you have led the Raiders to the Superbowl? :wacko:

How was he going to make his team better when Brooks threw to lineman more than him? Better yet, if you were Moss, how would you have led the Raiders to the Superbowl? :D

Has he ever led ANY team to a Super Bowl victory? :wacko:

Manage your ignored users

This section allows you to set up your ignored users list.

When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.

Name Group Posts

uglytuna Members 1162 Remove

WaterMan Members 6676 Remove

Wow... Being there with Ugly Tuna says something...