[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones to be released

SF409ers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chappy
Since you are a Cowboys fan, who do you think they will take in the draft and would Kevin Jones be a good replacement for Julius Jones?

Cowboy fan? You must have me confused with someone else. However, I believe that the Cowboys will take a wait and see approach. I'm not too sure they'd want to give up all they'd have to or need to in order to get up to the Dolphins pick to select McFadden who we all know JJ is in enamored with. They could conceiveable sit back and see if he falls to them (not likely but you never know) or close enough down so that trading up wouldn't be as expensive. If not, then they would probably go WR-CB or vice versa with their 1st two picks. I wouldn't be surprised to see them try to move around having those 2 picks.

Oh and no I do not believe the Cowboys will add Kevin Jones to replace J Jones. He just can't stay healthy and the Boys will draft a RB this year.

Guest Chappy
Those are fighting words where I come from. Dont let him call you a Cowboys fan!

:wacko:

:D It's all good as I can't mock the Boys or their fans as they have been a very successful organization. Some even say they are "America's Team".

Those are fighting words where I come from. Dont let him call you a Cowboys fan!

:wacko:

:D It's all good as I can't mock the Boys or their fans as they have been a very successful organization. Some even say they are "America's Team".

Deep down everybody is a Cowboys fan. I can tell that Chappy really is a fan and just doesn't want to admit it yet. It's all good though and thanks for the insight

Guest Chappy
Deep down everybody is a Cowboys fan. I can tell that Chappy really is a fan and just doesn't want to admit it yet. It's all good though and thanks for the insight

Any fan would want their team to have won as many Championships as the Cowboys have but we all can't be that lucky but that still won't impact my loyalties. :wacko:

Any fan would want their team to have won as many Championships as the Cowboys have but we all can't be that lucky but that still won't impact my loyalties. :wacko:

So who is your team, if it isn't really the Cowboys

Good point. I am a fan of watching them lose every playoff game. A different kind if fandom I suppose. :wacko:

Cutting Kevin Jones wasn't a terrible decision, but drafting an RB in the first round to replace him would be complete puke. It's certainly Millen's M.O. in Detroit though, which is disheartening. A better long-term investment would be to get a high quality lineman (preferably offensive) that can potentially solidify the position for the next several years. An RB isn't going to matter a whole lot without holes to run through.

Shananan does have a nice ass for a man his age. But I don't think that's reason enough to be a Broncos fan, Chappy.

I think Chappy likes good ole Shanny 'cuz of his heritage, YM. Or those sexy teeth. :wacko:

Edited by darin3

Guest Chappy
does it have something to do with that movie, "Zoo"? :wacko:

Not quite as I never saw the flick however, with the lack of info given it makes for a relevant guess.

Shananan does have a nice ass for a man his age. But I don't think that's reason enough to be a Broncos fan, Chappy.

So you think he's got a quarter-popping ass, huh? I'll have to get back to you on that one. The reason is quite simple and has nothing to do with football. When I was a kid and even still today, I absolutely loved horses. So it basically boiled down to 2 teams for me and I preferred the wild looking bronco on the helmet as opposed to the horseshoe on the Colts' helmets. Hell I still even have the horses that my grandmother painted for me and I played with from when I was a kid. Now my son plays with them and is also a Broncos fan. So, it's a pretty neat thing that we share together.

Not quite as I never saw the flick however, with the lack of info given it makes for a relevant guess.

So you think he's got a quarter-popping ass, huh? I'll have to get back to you on that one. The reason is quite simple and has nothing to do with football. When I was a kid and even still today, I absolutely loved horses. So it basically boiled down to 2 teams for me and I preferred the wild looking bronco on the helmet as opposed to the horseshoe on the Colts' helmets. Hell I still even have the horses that my grandmother painted for me and I played with from when I was a kid. Now my son plays with them and is also a Broncos fan. So, it's a pretty neat thing that we share together.

I figured it was because you had a fetish for ponies.

Guest Chappy

You got me there. :wacko: Is that you or someone here you're bustin' on?

you musta been really blue when barbaro died then, even if you didn't know him personally.

No doubt that was some sad stuff but life goes on. I got a wife and kids to care for and the death of a beautiful horse couldn't compare to caring for them.

I can see that. I grew up as a SF 49er fan in much the same way.