[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much to throw in an anus?

Cameltosis

NTTIHIR, but I'm sure 5 or 6 inches is probably plenty and anything larger would cause some lasting discomfort. Thickness (2 inches max.) should also be taken into consideration. Although with proper lube, anything's possible.

OK, how do you deal with the pain pills for a replacement anus. Those things stop you up for about a week, then you feel like you've torn something when you finally do go. A diuretic, perhaps, or just some MONGO stool softeners? :wacko:

Where's the coochie doc when you need him?

NTTIHIR, but I'm sure 5 or 6 inches is probably plenty and anything larger would cause some lasting discomfort. Thickness (2 inches max.) should also be taken into consideration. Although with proper lube, anything's possible.

What is that ?

What is that ?

Not That This Is How I Roll

Edited by irish

OK, how do you deal with the pain pills for a replacement anus. Those things stop you up for about a week, then you feel like you've torn something when you finally do go. A diuretic, perhaps, or just some MONGO stool softeners? :D

Where's the coochie doc when you need him?

You rang? :D

Anal and rectal surgery is preceded by a bowel prep (a strong laxative plus antibiotics) that cleans people out so that they don't have to go for DAYS. The preop bowel prep plus stool softeners after the surgery keep patients pretty "loose". Therefore, constipation from narcotic pain pills tends not to be a problem.

These ass surgeons obviously never read my sigline. :wacko:

Anal and rectal surgery is preceded by a bowel prep (a strong laxative plus antibiotics) that cleans people out so that they don't have to go for DAYS.

I'm going to get one of those before I go to the next big hippie festival. Those porta potties are nasty.