[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy meets Chargerz

Jimmy Neutron

I expected a lot from the good Doc and he and his wife exceeded expectations - great, great people. Thanks for dinner, buddy - hope I can return the favor sometime! :wacko:

Thanks, Jimmy. My wife and I really enjoyed the dinner at Seau's with you and your wife. :D Getting to know you two was a real treat. Don't forget to let us know the next time you're in town, and we'll :D again.

The Doc is a quality 5 of 5 star guy! No questions....no debate. Jimmy, you met a first class huddler. :wacko:

I hope to see him in Vegas next WCOFF!

Back atcha, rr! I'm going to facilitate at WCOFF again this year so I'll definitely look for ya!!

Back atcha, rr! I'm going to facilitate at WCOFF again this year so I'll definitely look for ya!!

At best I'll be there on Saturday nite. Hope you're around for the Sunday games! Take good care, my friend! :wacko:

Did he give you a complimentary pap smear as well?
That's gross.
pics?
sample?

:pantstight:

:D Good one seminoles...you must be getting out more...:D

And hey...I didn't get a dinner from Chargerz...:wacko:

:pantstight:

:D Good one seminoles...you must be getting out more...:D

And hey...I didn't get a dinner from Chargerz...:wacko:

He did bring you that ointment though

Thanks, Jimmy. My wife and I really enjoyed the dinner at Seau's with you and your wife. :D Getting to know you two was a real treat. Don't forget to let us know the next time you're in town, and we'll :D again.

Sounds like the beginning of the movie "Consenting Adults". Looking at swapping? :wacko: